What would u do in my boat ?

Godzilla

Been asked if I wanna swap the R for an impreza wrx v3 but not sure , it's the guy I bought the R off in the first place says he misses it anyway both are roughly 300bhp and clean versions but impreza is a p reg with 37k on clock imported in 2007 only 2 owners , I trust the guy it's a genuine car unsure about milage though but question is he wants my R plus £800 for it would I be silly to deal or not as if always wanted both cars

Keep the R and your £800. The Poobaroo can't be that good or he would not be wanting the Pulsar back. Also do you want to be just another Impeza or would you rather stay part of the exclusive Pulsar club.

paz

As above really, the fact that the bloke wants to swap back for his original car means the poobaru can't be much special. Having been in both cars, the pulsar is a lot more raw and entertaining - I think thats what people miss.

John

If you are interested in the scoob then ask him for a straight swap as if he says no then you still keep the Pulsar which isnt exactly a hardship.

Godzilla

he only sold the pulsar as he needed the money for uni and always said he wanted to get it back , hes also offered me a few differnet cars etc but i said get back to me if u get a mint impreza or evo , think i will keep it but would of swapped if it was a sti and not wrx,

Matty B

If he told you its a 'version 3 ' then it will be an STI. They didn't market version 3 WRX's.

It depends on how much value you put on your pulsar. An STI version 3 is probably worth about £4500 if its a nice, clean and looked after car with that amount of miles on it.

Last edited:

gtir_pimp

i would take the subaru for a test drive to see which one you prefer. you might like the scooby more than your pulsar. alot of people on here arent exactly going to stick up for the scooby, cos they would have one if they liked it that much and be on the subaru owners club. stick the same thread up on there and you will get completely the oppossite responses!

Godzilla

gtir-pimp_ suppose ur right ,

matty B - he said it was but i think its just ot version 3 bits on like spoiler and seats etc as it has the wrx badge on the back,

Godzilla

lol considering he wants it back and has gone out his way to find a car for the swap ud think he would either do a straight swap or give me money,

wiseman gtir

hi i have had two impreza's one of them been a sti and i would say stop with the pulsar as you will find that not every tom dick and harry has one ;-)

Last edited:

geoff pine

Well you must have heard the expression when in doubt dont ! well this is the rule to apply here if you where sure you wanted a Subaru why are you asking us . keep the pulsar :thumbsup:

Matty B

If it is an STI and you can swindle a straight swap then go for it. If its a WRX with STI bits on then i wouldn't bother buddy. If you can get hold of the 8 digit code on the plate under the bonnet ( will be on right hand side ) then i can tell you exactly what model it is. ( or was when it came out of the factory )