What would u call a light weight wheel?

dj1qy

currently on the search for a light weight alloy in black 16" with a good offset. what would you call light weight? makes links etc appreciated thanks. currently have the rota grids which i thought were light weight as i compared them to the standard alloys which were on them before but was told other wise about the grids.

nickr

my enkei es-tarmac's in 15x7 are 11lbs... not as light as the ssr's or te37's at 9ish lbs in 15x7, but definitely cheaper.

cmng

Many wheel is light
but strong and durable is another question

UK road might be good ..
but Malaysia road.. sigh

RU55 GTR

Try Ultralite and Team Dynamics if on a budget.

Otherwise, you could start looking down the Compomotive route.

All the best!

keastygtir

I have some enkei IRS motorsport wheels that are FIA approved and they are very light and made with some sort of "folding" technique which means there ultra strong

Rich@Redline

currently on the search for a light weight alloy in black 16" with a good offset. what would you call light weight? makes links etc appreciated thanks. currently have the rota grids which i thought were light weight as i compared them to the standard alloys which were on them before but was told other wise about the grids.
16in Rota Slipstreams mate! Check out my car in Projects, they look the balls and are light as fook. ET34, loads of brake clearance and decent money.

warringtonjack

If you want a good quality lightweight wheel, try and get some SSR's Competitions. They are very good, very light, and very difficult to find. :D

MORF114

steel wheels are bloody light shite to fit over big brakes but they are light weight plus they look shite.

How heavy are the tyres your planning to use?

MORF114

I stuck some 14" wheels on my pulsar a few years back when some nasty cnut slashed all my tires and they were bloody light they were spares out the boot of 4 renault scenics if that makes any difference but they were really light could have been a combo of rim and tire. (or my alloys at the time were really heavy lol)