What exhaust?

J

JamesGti-R

Hi,

I've had my R about a month now, and im looking into just some basic tuning to begin with.

I have a de-cat pipe on the car already, which I fitted last week, but its with the standard exhaust.

I saw a really nice looking exhaust at Japfest which was '5Zigen' I think, and there was a Trust one which seemed to fit really nice too. I have looked and it seems that most have a goose, so which is the one to go for? Any ideas on rough cost for each above, and finally where to go to get them!

Cheers,

James.

paz

I'd say goose, sounds awesome, looks good and is stainless so will last. Jap stuff is great quality but a lot of it is mild steel so it perishes eventually. You can pick up a goose from a couple of people on the forum, just do a search ;)

paz

S

Stoned

I just got a 5" goose exhaust with decat pipe for £320 inc vat and delivery from someone on here. But he did say that would be the last one at that price since they have raised their prices 3%

A

Anonymous

Ive got a 3inch straight from the turbo, with nothing but a tip 5inch blitz tip on it, freeflowing, bangcracking, whizzpopping job
it lets me fully "understand" and "become one" with the engine :D

The neighbours love it :?

Mr GTiR

DC said:
Ive got a 3inch straight from the turbo, with nothing but a tip 5inch blitz tip on it, freeflowing, bangcracking, whizzpopping job
it lets me fully "understand" and "become one" with the engine :D

The neighbours love it :?
same here mate, 3" stright through turbo back :D I LOVE IT, shame my neighbours DONT :twisted:

G

GTI-R

I've had a Trust pipe for over 5 years now, expensive but sounds great (not too loud, not too quiet), hasn't shown any sign of perishing yet...watch this space.