WHAT Boost Controller???

K

kizzyturbo4x4

i got the avcr instead of an greddy,
and what i really loved was the much better hold in boost the avcr made.
muvh more stable.
but again it might be me doing bad greddy setup and good avcr setup.
anyway im very happy withthe avcr :D

S

str_motorsport

i have to choose between the avc-r and blitz sbd id3 and i am a bit confused...
the blitz is expensiver but i like it.
the avcr is a lot cheaper but it need an additional swithc for the scramble boost setting...

basically i want to run 1,1 bar all day long but with a peak of 1,2bar for a few seconds...
can the avcr do this or will i need the additional swithc?
the sbc can do this?

Keira

str_motorsport said:
i
basically i want to run 1,1 bar all day long but with a peak of 1,2bar for a few seconds...
can the avcr do this or will i need the additional swithc?
with the avcr to run scramble boost you need a switch, this aint really a big deal as you can use any cheapo momentary switch 8) then set the desired overboost and duration and your done.

you could also set it up to overboost in either a certain gear or rev range but this wont hold for say 10secs or whatever as the scramble boost would and would do it all the time, not by choice :(

i have a maplins momentary switch on mine 8)

S

str_motorsport

does anybody knows if the blitz sbc id 3 will allow for scramble boost?i waould like it to be automathci, every time i floor the gas i would like to have a peak boost of 1,2 bar and after a few secomd (adjustable) it turns down to 1,1 bar....
is it possible?

M

mozza

I had that same controller and no you could not scramble the boost which Is a very useful feature on the AVCR......well I didnt think it could....even my local tuner couldnt set this up :?

holding boost though the Blitz (when setup correctly lol) was top notch 8)

zia

the blitz sbc-id has four programmble channels and can do sramble function

zia