Wawa Weewa it's very nice!

NU773R

i do like that colour, when i very first started looking at pulsar's i seen one of them in that colour and that was the only one i wanted lol untill i found out how hard it was to get hold of one in that colour

"unmolested standard car with sensible mods" how does that work :lol:

John

I prefer my Winter green R ;-)

Then again mine is far from standard so I guess detracts from the value!

Garef

My mate is selling his winter green R, it's not in as good condition as that one, and he's only asking 3k.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
what I dont get is if they only made 20 then why are so many of them floating around in scotland? there was one for sale in Aberdeen a few months back and the guy had made a right abortion of fitting the front mount, it was hanging out the bottom of the bumper :lol:

tomble

That is my friends car. I can vouch for it being absolutely MINT!

It used to belong to a chap on here called dougie, and he was from Glasgow... before this it was owned by a lady doctor who had it imported personally.

The modifications it has are an OMP Strutbace, HKS Pannel Filter, and a HKS downpipe.

Tom

Last edited:

CARLGTIR

Yeh logically if there was only 20 made surely the asking price would be alot more? I think the colour does suit our bland surroundings tho... in a good way of course!

youngsyp

Fire & skill said:
what I dont get is if they only made 20 then why are so many of them floating around in scotland?
Wasn't there only ever 5000 Pulsar GTiR's ever built, in total though ?! :doh: :lol:

There's certainly more than 20 of these floating around !

Paul

John

youngsyp said:
Wasn't there only ever 5000 Pulsar GTiR's ever built, in total though ?! :doh: :lol:

There's certainly more than 20 of these floating around !

Paul
I think there were 70 winter greens made rather than the 20 most people quote, however who knows the true number!

Put it this way its by far the rarest colour ;-)