wats a good fuel pump

A

alexi

hey champs, i just bought my first gtir and it needs a fuel pump i was wonderin wat i should go for. its fully stock but i got told its some hks edition can someone pls let me no wats the best fuel pump for it.
thanx

F

FiXXXeR

get a walbro ur R will end up like Fazz's pic...

BOSCH 984 FUEL PUMP for sure easy install!

F

FiXXXeR

haha puff puff give sorry..

I meant they are easy as too install prob too me whole hour

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
alexi & FIXXXeR

It might seem a little petty to you both but...............

If you haven't already could you read the forum rules and regs (as below) paying attention to subtitle 11.

Thankyou

FORUM RULES*

(by being a registered member of this forum you agree to abide by these rules)

1: No Racial and Prejudice Comments
They will be deleted and an instant strike given out to the offending member.

2: No Tuner Trading on the Forum
No Tuner Traders on the Club Forum. Anyone caught will be banned. Anyone caught trading under a personal name will also be banned. Tunners are welcome under a personal ID but will still fall under the Tunner Trader Policy.

3: No False Usernames
Any member found to be using another members username to gain access to different sections, post offending comments, or to trade will be confronted. We will not condone this behaviour and a strike will be given to the offender and the member who's username was used. Please keep your log in details private.

4: One Username Only
A member should only be using 1 username, instead of making a new account an option in your profile enables you to change your username. If you have more than one account could you please contact the moderators and Admin to have this deleted (Please put your old username in your signature so other members still know who you are).

5: No Slander Against Companies and Individuals
Be aware that you cannot just post what you like about companies/individuals you have issues with. In doing so, you are endangering the forum. Opinions and personal experiences are allowed but will be closely monitored. If you are unsure about your comment or have a complaint please contact a moderator who will advise you if it is suitable to post.

6: Posts
Post in the correct section. That’s what they are there for. We’re not going to sit there all day tidying up your posts being in the wrong section. Expect them to simply be deleted.
You may not advertise another forum without permission from the Moderators.

7: No FAO Posts
No FAO posts. They will be deleted. Use the PM (Private Message) service.

8: No Signature Pictures
Sig pics/banners are not allowed on the forum in any way, please refrain from having one or we will remove it.

9: Low Bandwidth Avatars
Avatar pics are limited to a maximum of 120x120 pixels and 45KB. Keep them sensible and as not to offend people. This will be our judgement and not yours.

11: Language
Anyone using TXT Talk will be issued with a strike. 3 and you’re out. Simple! Bad use of language will not be tolerated. You will use the Queen's English spoken with the it's correct elegance. Only when the Queen starts using TXT Talk will you be allowed to do the same!

12: No Abusive/Threatening Comments
Will be edited/deleted and strikes issued if warranted. Abusive/threatening PM's/emails will not be tolerated and members doing so will be issued with strikes/ban accordingly.

13: New Users:- Learn to Search
Use the SEARCH function. Its there for a reason. Chances are your question has been asked and answered many times before.

14: Keep threads on topic
Keep on topic. Spamming etc, will not be tolerated and you will be subject to the 3 strike rule.

15: Buying & Selling
Any individual seen to be making unreasonable profit from organising a GB through a trader will have their GB stopped. Warning will be issued.
Anyone caught trading for personal benefit under their personal account will be warned and then banned. Buying from Japan and Selling to the UK Members is blatant profiteering and won't be tolerated either.

The 3 STRIKE Rule:
1st offence: A strike will be given via PM and/or Email
2nd Offence: A 7 Day ban on your username
3rd Offence: A 28 day ban on your username
4th Offence: A full Ban

__

The GTiR Owners Club hold no responsibility to any Buying and Selling that goes on to non paying members. All sales done are private from the GTiROC and are done so at your own risk; the Moderators and Admin will not be involved with any problems that arise.

If you want to make selling and buying less risky then become a member and use the Members Buying & Selling section. If problems arise in this section then the Moderators can intervene to help resolve issues.

__

Please note: the Administrators and moderators are able to change, modify or add new rules without notice.

__

Contacts

Moderators – Moderators@GTiROC.com
Site Admin – Admin@GTiROC.com