Wanted cheap pulsar

rocafella

im after a really cheap pulsar to play with or

a pulsar with no mot an tax
a pulsar with a gubbed gearbox or engine
a rolling shell tht only needs engine an box

cash sitting, so what you's got for me ?

cheers:thumbsup:

GTiR-Aholic

I'll have a 94 M-Reg gtir shell soon I think.. rolling.. with MOT and possibly tax but it may need more than just an engine and box after I sell all the mods.. we'll see how it goes..

P

pulsarboby

if you can stretch to £2250 i have a very clean car with no rust, tax n tested with a rebuilt standard lump which all drives fine!

rocafella

if you can stretch to £2250 i have a very clean car with no rust, tax n tested with a rebuilt standard lump which all drives fine!
Was looking for something closer to home, live in Maybole bout 40 mins south of Glasgow. I'll wait an see if i get rid of my prelude this week and will no doubt be intouch, tho ive had a good offer from vss irvine which is based just up the road from me !

cheers for the offers guys, keep em coming !

jjs

hi have one , brought into the country in 2005, black good condition, owned by a girl for three years prety much standard , except for team dynamics 16 inch alloys in graphite, , will come with 12 months mot, be ready in a week or two. live east of edinburugh, £2500.00 , tel 07949088228,

WUZ

Got one we bought into the country in 2003, Black - Not even registered yet.

50K Km's
Good Condition
Coilovers
18" wheels and new tyres

darkyGTI-R

Isn't it bob i'm absolutely gutted paid £4000+215 for an annoying Toad alarm that i can't rig my turbo timer to!:doh:

WUZ

Just got back onshore................. replied to your PM.

Email address for pictures please ( not sure how to post pics up on here)