Videos of Pulsar (3 outings) Knockhill Speed Sunday 15th April 2007

O

Odin

Good vids mate 8) , But I had to laugh when the stumpy BMW 3 series over took you :doh: :lol: , And then drove off into the distance :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

Braveheart

Cheers mate.... It's all good fun.
I do have a bit of work to do on the car as you know, it's still almost standard.
I will be changing things in an attempt to produce a good track car and try not to disgrace the breed.

Braveheart

The car is standard except for:

Mongoose 3" decated
Walbro 255 fuel pump
BOV
GAB adjustable suspention front and rear.
Front strut brace.
delimitter.
15" rims + Toyo 888's 205/50

O

Odin

Braveheart said:
The car is standard except for:

Mongoose 3" decated
Walbro 255 fuel pump
BOV
GAB adjustable suspention front and rear.
Front strut brace.
delimitter.
15" rims + Toyo 888's 205/50

So that's your excuse for being whooped by a 1.8 Lt compact BMW is it :der: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

O

Odin

MarkTurbo said:
Thats just what i was thinking too :lol: Pot, kettle, and black spring to mind ;-)

But at least I had the decency to blow the Audi away up the straight after he flew past me at the hair pin, That compact just vanished into the distance. Plus I was racing mostly stripped out track cars ;-) .

But hey its nice to see someone else having ago and getting their **** whooped by everything on four wheels ;-) , Was that a Scoobie pooh I noticed blowing you into the weeds as well ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I also really don't like it when they put all those bl00dy cones down on the corners :doh: :roll: .

Rob

maz

Odin said:
I also really don't like it when they put all those bl00dy cones down on the corners :doh: :roll: .

Rob
you think your in a contraflow and slow down to 30 Rob?

Excellent vids there, You done very well in a relatively standard car, at least you never got passed by just about everything on the track,
Haven't been to Knockhill since last year,when did they put those big pillars at the corners, thats an accident waiting to happen:doh: . Someone is going hit one hard sometime soon

Sam_M

great vids mate, looks like a great day, im assuming your still on standard brakes. How did they fair up?

Braveheart

The brakes held out ok without fade but I was a bit causious.
It was new disks and pads on the front and new pads on the rear.
Upgraded brakes would probably be advisable though.