Uprated Clutch

EVOBAD

getgtir said:
IN NEED UPRATED CLUTCH NO SILLY PRICE.
i hav a good strd one only done 70000 very good condition :thumbsup: am after £50:whoo: :bounce: :first: :lalala: :kev: :help: :fight1: :mong:
pm me for more details:thumbsup:

davey red.r

mate, uprated clutches are silly prices .thats the bottom line ,yee ownly get wat yee pay for ,get yasel one of them techniclutch paddle ones of ebay, only 250hard earned ,but pure bowel movement,yi catch my drift, stop being mean to that r ,cos if you gan cheap believe me it will assault your finances beyond belief,rps street max or giken end of:twisted: ;-)

P

pulsarboby

i can do better than that getgtir;-)

i can supply you with a brand new rps paddle clutch with a monster gingly pin attached, and all for a mere bag of cynamon doughnuts and a bucket of warm wet soapy bananas8)

davey red.r

you think bobs gave you a good deal,well i was going to keep this for my own car, but you can have it ,its a 1979 singer sewing machine uprated clutch ill throw in the flywheel 4 nowt i believe there is still a spool of red thread on it if your not interested in that ,ive got a tomos moped clutch you know the one you have to pedal to start i got it out the john moores catalouge 499 quid well i mean ask a silly question cheap uprated clutch:doh: bob you still got those quaiffe windscreen wipers pm me a price mate cheers the northern monkey:thumbsup:

P

pulsarboby

youve already got them davey, i sent them with your roundaboot!

anyway mr getgtir, so you think thats a good deal! well i can do better:lol:

ive got here a one off chevy caprice clutch from an automatic model;-) this is very rare and can be suitably adapted for a gtir.

now im open to a sensible offer but no SILLY offers!

and if thats not your cup of tea then i have.........A bsa bantam bike clutch which was all the rage in the 60's and could be yours for a mere bucket of sweets and a cheeky smile8)

EVOBAD

well i still think my strd one will be the best if u need it to be uprated then il will write excedy on it with myblack pen:juggle: :whoo: its not going to be with me for long mate as iv had alot :lol: of intreset be quick:lol: :grouphug:

P

pulsarboby

attention attention!
i have a new clutch just in which i stole from the hospital
you can have the two for the price of one, or i may split.:lol:

davey red.r

was up the park last night, flying my remote controled plane,everything was going fine till two sexy lasses walked past, ov course i took my eye off the plane for a short period of time so my pupils could absorb the mini skirts then i heard a bruce almighty crash yes the plane is a right off, the clutch was the only thing left on the plane you can have it mate i believe its hks limited edition as well there you go your prob is sorted,:lol: :lol:

EVOBAD

:love: well were the two lasses worth looking at they must of been:hug: :boobs: well atleast ul get some money back for the clutch:lol: hks now wher talking serious clutches but it must be top stuf to be on your plane:decision: