Up for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangerous Dave

The R has mot no tax because i dont use it over winter! Should pass mot easily its only done 3500 since the last one i have also had a good look over it

spec is as follows,
fully re-built engine bought from pulsarboby;-) engine has covered 3000miles finaly finished its running in period, and now i run the car on 10w/50 silkolene pro fully synthetic,

forged dump valve
19 row oil cooler
hks filter
2.5" goose exhaust
255 walbro fuel pump
samco rad pipes (back of the block to bulk head)
braided turbo lines
helix clutch
60mm lowering springs unsure of make
rear braided brake lines
momo stearing wheel
fmic (needs pipe work)

the turbo is on its way out but the t28 are cheap enough to buy these days
also i think the pullie is starting to separate so i will try and get one to throw in with the sale.
Rear archs could do with a lick of paint.
alot of work has gone in to the car plus i have most of the recipts,

Am wanting £2800ono for it.

The carbon bonnet is not been sold with the car.

The car will come with a different set of wheels to the photos so i will up date them as soon as i can.

I have alot of spear parts that i can chuck in with the deal too.

Last edited:
P

pulsarboby

thats a very nice looking car dave, sad to see you selling it though:sad:
everyones leaving:flock:

johnsy

lawny wtf ,

convoy off then huh:doh:

dont know wot it is but im feeling like jumping ship after the summer, think im getting old lol this was always a stepping stone to godzilla

Last edited:

Dangerous Dave

lawny wtf ,

convoy off then huh:doh:

dont know wot it is but im feeling like jumping ship after the summer, think im getting old lol this was always a stepping stone to godzilla
Dont worry mate i Should Have another one by then;-)

It just needs to go for the time been things are tight we are moving house and i have no work on due to losing my contract!

Dangerous Dave

It should go the body work is almost A1 for its age,

I will be sad to see it go down the road!

I do have my eye on something tho;-)

red reading

His misses has him under the thumb and she want's an evo, man or mouse and dave is a mouse. hehe

btw dave watch evo transfer box's as they can break quite easily (there fookin expensive to replace),especially if the car is not service'd properley and on time

Dangerous Dave

His misses has him under the thumb and she want's an evo, man or mouse and dave is a mouse. hehe

btw dave watch evo transfer box's as they can break quite easily (there fookin expensive to replace),especially if the car is not service'd properley and on time
Your right danny the thumb print is massive! i will look out for the transfer box then;-) Am not looking just yet but if one did come up for sale i would be more than happy to have a look at it:-D

red reading

Just rember these words dave.

Washing
Ironing
Fucking
Etc

And now to be called a sexist and upset the female members.

Status
Not open for further replies.