Unfinished R for sale

gtirneil

Unfinished R for sale * reduced to £2750 *

Due to my lack of interest in cars anymore im putting my R back up for sale.

Spec

Black 1992 K reg
HKS Metal air filter
HKS Actuator
HKS S45i plugs
Sheep dog BOV
Unknown oil catch tank
Unknown uprated clutch
Full mongoose exhaust 3" decat pipe
Apexi SAFC
Blitz DSBC boost controller set at 1.3 bar
Walbro fuel pump
HKS boost guage
Whiteline frotn ARB
Cusco front and rear strut braces
Polybushed wishbones
Momo steering whell
Razo gear kn-ob
16" oz superlaggera wheels with uniroyal tyres
Brand new discs and pads on rear
Grooved discs on front
Tinted rear windows
Washer bottle relocated to boot
Raceland bucket seats (to be fitted)
Fully stripped out interior, all sound deadening removed, headlining etc.

This is an ex Hiteq/ Hyper SR car, it was making 303bhp and 309 lbs/ft torque at 1.2 bar with a dodgy fuel pump, its now running 1.3 bar.

Car has had recent oil change and a new waterpump, has 4 months MOT and 3 months tax remaining. The car itself has coverd 112000km, but had new engine at 94000km

The front arches have slight bubbling on them, new arches will be supplied, just need spraying, rear arches also have slight bubbling, but will be fixed on condition of sale.

Im after £3500, no offers, no px's, no 17 year old chavs, no moaning fu*kers, if you havnt got 3.5k then dont ask about it.

Email gtirneil@hotmail.com for piccies

Thank you.

Last edited:

gtirneil

Im just getting bored of it because i want it to go alot faster, to take it to the next step is going to mean turbo, ecu etc so i might aswell quit whilst im ahead.

Im still going to spend time and money modifiying it until someone comes up with the cash

O

Odin

Mr GTiR said:
He's not the only one as I'm loosing interest in mine as well.

We lost interest in your after your first blow up matey :lol: :lol: What a waste of good sand :thumbsup: .

You lot are not true R owner's your all lightweights, A true believer would sell his soul before giving up his R :roll: you loser's.

Rob

T

The Troll

Thunder God said:
You lot are not true R owner's your all lightweights, A true believer would sell his soul before giving up his R :roll: you loser's.

Rob
Or move to Canada :lol:

S

sandman-r

Hey, Trollboy, tell me what kinda problem ya got with Canada?

P

powerfreack

he will be back i sold myn a few years ago and bought a skyline gtr which i didnt like then had a evo3 which was ok but cant beet the pulsar

paz

sandman-r said:
Hey, Trollboy, tell me what kinda problem ya got with Canada?
I wish everyone would stop being so F U C K I N G touchy :doh: :roll:

Rob nearly DID move to Canada, hence what Troll said :roll:

Paz

Dooie Pop Pop

ffs what is it with you northerners? Neil says he' s selling and people jump on the bandwagon:roll: i suppose if Mr popularity Pete sells his car the entire north will be devoid of pulsars:drama2:

to clear up a point: iirc it was neil240z that had the 3071:oops:

good-luck with the sale quitter:der:

paz

Dooie Pop Pop said:
ffs what is it with you northerners? Neil says he' s selling and people jump on the bandwagon:roll: i suppose if Mr popularity Pete sells his car the entire north will be devoid of pulsars:drama2:

to clear up a point: iirc it was neil240z that had the 3071:oops:

good-luck with the sale quitter:der:
I'm thinking about selling up :( :lol: :twisted: :p

paz

mattygti-r

good luck with the sale

canada is ok, was in vancouver not to long ok,w oudlt live there though.

alot of cars cannot beat the pulsar for $ v power etc, but they are getting really old, finding a good one is difficult. i just didnt want to throw lots of cash on what is lets face it a sunny

S

steve t

hello mate iz the car still for sale and has engine had any internal work
thanks steve t

P

Pete

good luck with the sale neil :thumbsup: :-D
p,s dooie am not selling my R ive just spent more money on her getting the turbo done and now saving for injectors and greedy e-manage

gtirneil

Cheers Pete, ill be back very soon with a better one, hopefully all the bits done on it that i want, as i cant be arsed to do anymore to mine.