turbo????

300bhppulsar

:-D hi all 1stly im thinkin the oil seals have gone in my 'tubby' as oils gettin up in to the topmount :doh: and blowin thru the dump valve :shock: she smokes a bit at the mo so done 2 oil changes today not realising this wouldnt sort it out
has any 1else had any probs with anythin like this b4?:der:

any advice would be a great help as its makin me wanna sell her:oops: :doh:

thanks nick

Big Sve

When my turbo had gone i was getting a lot of white smoke on over run and when changing gears. Tell tale sign is after taking your foot off when on boost it lets out a plume of white smoke behind the car. Funny thing was i didnt really notice a dip in performance at first when it started to go, it was quite gradual, soon as i got it fixed i realised what i was missing! Seals had completely gone when he took it out, mine followed a huge missfire, got myself a 360 bearing now and its good fun. Just wish the rest would keep up

Hope that helps a little mate although i have to say if your thinking of selling everytime it breaks your in for a treat, or rather auto trader is for the amount of adverts you'll be whacking in :doh:

300bhppulsar

lol cheers yeh how youv exlpaned that thats wot mines doin now only statred thursday n it does feel like the turbo aint pullin that well,
lol my clocks dnt work so the only gauge that does is the turbo 1 n that rolls around slow now sounds like i gotta get a 360 then :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: wkd cheers for that again