Traffic Jams = dodgy tickover?!?

boucherie

This weekend when i was seeing the missus i got caught up in traffic jams on the M25 both on the way down and on the way back, as if this wasnt annoying enough one minute the revs at tickover seem fine (bout 1100rpm with 2% fuel injection) and then after crawling along the idle starts dropping down to 5-600rpm and injection rises to 4% or so, this then causes the car to splutter and misfire when i pull away, but as soon as im up and running again (over 30mph or so) its fine (although the car behind is keeping its distance due to flameage!!).
Also the clutch feels like its on its way out as well but this is probably unrelated?!

does anyone else have the same sort of problem, im running stock injectors and maf on a gt3071r. it feels like extreme heat soak but how can it be when my pipework doesnt go anywhere near a heat source and the only bit that does has been wrapped?

F

Fusion Ed

you are using the ecu com port for reading this info? or do you have other electronics? Need more info, as screen shot with this happening and not for example.

rayman75

sounds like it is running rich mate, or a dodgy lamda.

get the fecking thing mapped and stop running it like it is;-) , i dont think engine advantges map power fc's ian mate.

but fusion edd says he can do them, or you could try LPS i (martlesham heath) think they do them aswell but they are more of a scoob tuner but you could try, edd and LPS will road tune them (the best way imo).

you have everything there you now need it setup.

F

Fusion Ed

Rayman, there is a nice update for Em-ultimate now. Its a good thing we waited as alot more features are now set up. :) I beleive you can now do knock logging as well, but its not been confirmed yet.

rayman75

Fusion Ed said:
Rayman, there is a nice update for Em-ultimate now. Its a good thing we waited as alot more features are now set up. :) I beleive you can now do knock logging as well, but its not been confirmed yet.

i will be in contact soon mate, before the 20th. how are you getting on with the wideband lambda bracket???

F

Fusion Ed

That will be done soon, I have another car to setup that has the same tail pipe as yours.. :doh: ;-)

boucherie

Ed, can you PM me a price for getting the power fc setup and are you able to map celica gt4's as my mate needs his st205 done as well, preferably at the same time?
thanks