Toyota Starlet GT owners club?

paz

:lol: Are they fuck, they're just smaller hence the reason women buy them - they can't drive anything bigger without wrapping them up :lol:

I think they're smart, especially the new shape glanza's 8)

Paz

paz

By the way, anyone know the fuel economy figures on the new shape cars (think its around 96ish onwards)?

I've tried google, but can't turn up too much.

Paz

B

bex

paz said:
anyone know the fuel economy figures on the new shape cars (think its around 96ish onwards)?
paz your showing your age now

who gives a fuck about fuel economy

fag :cry: :lol:

paz

bex said:
paz said:
anyone know the fuel economy figures on the new shape cars (think its around 96ish onwards)?
paz your showing your age now

who gives a oh no about fuel economy

fag :cry: :lol:
Lots of people, when they're going to be selling their cars for something more economical to buy a house and be in as little debt as possible :roll:

Here's an idea, how about you keep your tired opinions to yourself until you can actually drive? :roll:

Paz

B

bex

if your bothered about fuel consumption buy a diesel rover :arrow:

and if you didnt notice i dont live at home so i know the cost of it and i pay for neils petrol

so shush :roll:

paz

Do you own a GTIR? - No. So then, why are you here? It seems to me that today you're here for no particular reason other than to pick floored arguments and comment on things that you don't understand.

Fuel economy matters, but it is not all important, hence trying to find a compromise vehicle which I can still enjoy, but not feel bored to tears driving everyday. Because I think you may still struggle to comprehend what I'm talking about, I'll try to break this down further and even colour code it for you:

House + Reasonably fun car i.e. not an R, but something like a GT if the fuel economy (do you see the clever link :roll: ) is reasonable = Good

House + car I'd like to commit suicide every time I get in it = Bad

So then, if I can manage both - to which the fuel economy of a car would contribute, I'd be a happy bunny. Hence my question (which I'd still appreciate an answer to if anyone can help?).

Hope that helps you Rebecca. Additionally, for your viewing pleasure and to try and reflect your childlike behaviour today, here is a pretty picture of a kitten :roll:

Paz

B

bex

no but i help run a gtir ;) :lol:

and on the kitten note... im getting one today :D :shock:

B

bex

oh and to live upto my childishness...

p.s

you smell like wee :lol:

L

LoXy

96 onwards its a glanza they are virtually the same engine. £30 optimax to a full tank and thats on 92.9p gives you 250miles if driven carefully, if not around 210. hope this gives you a clear figure. works around 35mpg. That is driving carefully and not hitting boost on 80% of the journey.

paz

Could you at least try and compile all your thoughts into one post - its not difficult, just takes a bit of thinking about.

You got me on the enthusiast bit, I'll give you that - but that's your lot.

Paz

B

bex

paz said:
Could you at least try and compile all your thoughts into one post - its not difficult, just takes a bit of thinking about.

Paz
i win i win i win :lol:

as said in another thread

i dont do that thing called thinking :roll:

paz

LoXy said:
96 onwards its a glanza they are virtually the same engine. £30 optimax to a full tank and thats on 92.9p gives you 250miles if driven carefully, if not around 210. hope this gives you a clear figure. works around 35mpg. That is driving carefully and not hitting boost on 80% of the journey.
I thankyou, thats all I needed :)

I don't want to sell the R full stop, but needs ,ust and all that. Hopefully I can talk myself out of it again before the summer :roll: :lol:

Cheers

Paz

paz

bex said:
paz said:

Paz

You should try, you might not come across as badly :roll:

Paz

B

bex

paz said:
bex said:
paz said:

Paz

You should try, you might not come across as badly :roll:

Paz
paz your not as fun as you used to be matey! :cry: