Toyo Proxies from MyTyres

B

bean

I've got 15" wheels, need to get some new tyres cos my 195/55's hit the arches! :x

Seen some 195/50/15 V rated Toyo Proxy T1's for £31.70 each! 8) That's including VAT & delivery... ;)

www.mytyres.co.uk

Is this too good to be true? :shock:

E

Edd

No it's not :D
I ordered 4x 215/40/16 toyo's for £204 delivered
they arrived at my brothers house yesterday

shame the delivery driver got his lorry stuck and took him 2 hours to get out :lol: :lol: :lol:

B

bean

Edd said:
No it's not :D
I ordered 4x 215/40/16 toyo's for £204 delivered
they arrived at my brothers house yesterday

shame the delivery driver got his lorry stuck and took him 2 hours to get out :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheaper from www.mytyres.co.uk, could of saved yourself £8! ;)

MarkTurbo

I'm about to order 4 of the toyos in the same size as Edd, when i looked a couple days ago they were £50.70 each, looked just now and they're £49.20 :roll: the price seems to change every few days.

So i'll wait til they're at the lowest price i think, and save myself £6 :D

B

bean

kyepan said:
my 205/50/15 were 45 each... ouch. from my tyres, still waiting to go on
Out of interest, why did you go for 205/50/15 over 195/50/15?

The 195/50/15 is only 1.05% (6mm) over the standard 195/55/14 wheels size, whereas the 205/50/15 is 2.81% (16mm) bigger.

I've currently got 195/55/15 tyres and I'm running Whiteline Springs and Koni Shocks, the tyres rub badly at the front! :evil:

MarkTurbo

Hannie said:
moving it to styling to free up general :D
I was wondering where this topic went :?

Whats it doing in styling :?: Tyres aren't a styling thing, who cares what they look like :roll: Its how they stick to the road that matters :wink:

I don't know, women

Only winding you up Hannie :lol:

kyepan

Out of interest, why did you go for 205/50/15 over 195/50/15?

erm, j-gtir recommended them to me, i'm running 205/45/15 at the mo.. we talked about cross section and ratio of height to width. so i went for them. they were a little more pricy but are going onto wider 6" rims.

i have blue shocks (nismo ones if i rember the post about them) and some lowering springs of unknown make.. they don't rub at all. [/quote]

B

bean

Took me ages to find this post, what the hell's it doing in styling? :?

It's a general question!

B

bean

skiddusmarkus said:
That's probably down to your offset-I have 205's on and they've never rubbed.
I'll have to check the offset of the wheels when I get home.

Will fitting wheel spacers help me?

Nad

Mytyres is like a bloody stock market, prices always changing. Set u lowest limit u wanna wait for and buy up whenever it hits it lol. 195/45/16's were £33 last month, £42 now, no £40.70 now :lol:

Nad

Got my Uniroyal Rainsports from Mytyres (195-50-15) for £32 each,but don't forget to add about £10 on each for fitting and disposal of your old tyre. very happy with the rainsprts and excellent in the wet :D but the sidewalls are a little soft and scrubbed off all the lettering on the passenger side :( on one track day.(had a lot of track time on that one though,was hardly of the track that day)

B

blr123

What you need guys is a job working for Michelin.........tyres cost me..............NOTHING, ZILCH, FOC :p :p :lol:

Cya Bryan