total nissan, 20th anniversary editorial

P

pulsarboby

just got my copy of total nissan today as were advertising in there and have an editorial on us too, so got the mag early:-D

the write up on 20th anniversary is good and quality pics of the red herrings car (dannys):thumbsup:think theres about a 3 page write up on jts with loads of pulsar pics8)

shroom

sounds good bob might pull my finger out and buy that, do you know when its out roughly ?

P

pulsarboby

not sure tbh tom but i guess 1st july as its july/august issue

red reading

been to 2 wh smith's and neither keep stock,can't find the mag for love or money, someone put scan's up. or send me a copy and i'll paypal the money to them.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
been to 2 wh smith's and neither keep stock,can't find the mag for love or money, someone put scan's up. or send me a copy and i'll paypal the money to them.
Can you not buy it direct from Total Mag's?

Also best bet is to ring your local WHS's and ask them, it'll take them 30 seconds to check and that will save you a trip out :thumb:

red reading

Can you not buy it direct from Total Mag's?

Also best bet is to ring your local WHS's and ask them, it'll take them 30 seconds to check and that will save you a trip out :thumb:

I live in Reading (quite a large town) and the WH smiths there and in 2 other town's don't stock it (Wokingham and Bracknell):der:. I'll just order a copy off the net,only want it as apparently there are some good pics of my car

M

markwashington

I've just got my copy, I'm pretty sure I saw a pulsar with quad exhausts:-D it's red with a flush tailgate. Is there a profile of it on here? If so post some pics of the exhaust run, that must be insaine :shock: