total horsepower of this forum

Keira

im bored so thought of adding up the total horsepower of this forum : no guestimates or wishfull thinking so only proven figures please :

i'll go first:

flywheel 340 bhp
wheels 250 bhp

T

Toady

heh heh! you must be bored! mines about 300atm,

I worked out the same thing for all our engines at work once when i was bored too = 21422.824hp! now thats a lot! thats only 15 engines! :lol:

Stevo

308 bhp @ fly just fitted FMIC and will go from 1.0 bar to 1.2 bar so guessing 340bhp @ fly :p

Keira

Toady said:
heh heh! you must be bored!
im that bored i've been looking through her catalogues trying to spot nipples through bras and any camel toe action in the under wear section :lol:

J

justin666

deisel weasel said:
Toady said:
heh heh! you must be bored!
im that bored i've been looking through her catalogues trying to spot nipples through bras and any camel toe action in the under wear section :lol:
I do that but on the real women in my office :D The young nubile helpline girlies are always good for skimpy little clothes :wink:

oh, 305bhp at the fly.

J..

C

Crazy

Bored.....................tell me about it :roll:

I do that but on the real women in my office The young nubile helpline girlies are always good for skimpy little clothes
You lucky bastard :cry: All the women in my place are old and haggered :(

294@ the hubs :D

O

Odin

I'm not bored I have Ironing to keep me busy :oops: .

Mine has 300lb of torque and 352.3bhp at the flywheel :wink: .

I'm getting it remapped on thursday to 1.5 bar so I'll get back to you later lol :wink: .

A quick question for everyone: Who has the most power out of a compleatly standard engine on the forum ?. Dave at AWD doesn't count because his isn't road legal and his uses a metal head gasket anyway.

I'm thinking it will be me 8) :D .

rob

T

Toady

vpulsar - i didnt realise your engine was std??? impressive!

And i dont have ANY women at work! just a lot of dust, tools, and noisey machines! :cry:

warringtonjack

Further to V's post, who is running the highest bhp with standard engine and still using the original tmiw???

301bhp btw.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
vpulsar said:
I'm not bored I have Ironing to keep me busy :oops: .

Mine has 300lb of torque and 352.3bhp at the flywheel :wink: .

I'm getting it remapped on thursday to 1.5 bar so I'll get back to you later lol :wink: .

A quick question for everyone: Who has the most power out of a compleatly standard engine on the forum ?. Dave at AWD doesn't count because his isn't road legal and his uses a metal head gasket anyway.

I'm thinking it will be me 8) :D .

rob

Well i ran a GT2540 @ 1.5/1.6bar which i thought was pretty good... But then again mine lasted... haha!...
But then i got bored of that too and started Project GTiR700... :twisted:

Have to say Rob's R' will more than likely be the most powerful road legal R' in the UK and Europe... 1.5bar on a GT30 spec turbo is pretty good going for a stock engine on UK fuel...

Rishi

M

macphegf

I've got about 385bhp the now on standard engine with filter & exhaust 8) .......

(about 230 on the R + 90 on my civic + about 65 on the ibiza :lol: :lol:)

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
RishiGTiR said:
Have to say Rob's R' will more than likely be the most powerful road legal R' in the UK and Europe... 1.5bar on a GT30 spec turbo is pretty good going for a stock engine on UK fuel...

Rishi

What about Lou Rob? He's road legal. There's a few over 400bhp which hopefully Rob will see later on this week :wink:

PS mines about 260bhp(max) at the fly. Not sure exactly now as I turned the boost up slightly last week.