tomei ecu

nimhbk

Saw Micra ed yesterday for a remap: top guy
He took the map of my tomei ecu which is supposed to be a upgrade to normal one.
compared it to the Normal gtir map hardly any difference at all.
What a con, so those out there be carefull when buying things like tomei,Mines ecu's etc, as do you really know what you are getting.

Fusion Ed

I wondered if you would post about this!

Its true however, its a very basic 'upgrade' indeed. The ignition map has about 4deg advance on it - across 99% of the map only a few of the highest cells are left the same which is pointless as thats a lower risk area on the map. The fuel has a tiny amount pulled out under high load (as I said previously this area runs rich on pulsars running more than a bar) and strangely richens up a point in the closed loop area of the map. The only other changes of note is a removed speed limiter.

NU773R

micra ed where abouts do you work?? once i have fitted my boost controller i will be looking to get the old girl on the dyno

nimhbk

was worth a shout Ed, as some people can pay silly money for these things on ebay,thank god i only paid a £5+£5 delivery i think. Once again thanks for yesterday and see you sunday, and yes the traffic was bloody s**t on the way home

Fusion Ed

I thought the traffic may have been a bit bad. I didn't leave till gone midnight zzz. NU773R, I'm in longcross, Chertsey.