Thinking of selling my r

whytie

Im thinking of selling my R ive only had this one for four mouths or so, I was looking for one close to standard after owning a few other r's. I was well chuffed when i found this unabused one with only 50k on the clock. It drives perfect, engine, gearbox, turbo all faultless. All switches and controls working fine. Bodywork is superb great shine of it and rust free. Only mods are exhaust system, decated, hks blow of valve and air filter.

Am open to offers but looking for around 3500 for it, only reason for selling is a fancy a r33 gtr. I dont have the heart to start modifing this pulsar its to good an would be a bit of a waste. Anyone want more info just call 07521531551.

Droped my mobile the other day so 01355 224282 if u want to contact me

cheers Davie

Last edited:

whytie

looks like a nice evo, but im looking for a r33 gtr or a twin turbo supra. Im currently selling my yamaha xt660r so i dont have to sell the pulsar. Hopefully i sell my bike first, the pictures i have posted just does not do my pulsar justice as it is well one of the best condition ones ive seen

Last edited:

Dangerous Dave

looks like a nice evo, but im looking for a r33 gtr or a twin turbo supra. Im currently selling my yamaha xt660r so i dont have to sell the pulsar. Hopefully i sell my bike first, the pictures i have posted just does not do my pulsar justice as it is well one of the best condition ones ive seen
A pal of mine might consider selling his 3ltr twin turbo supra 5speed not the 6speed tho:thumbsup:

pm me for detail's:-D

whytie

Ill pick one up eventually ive always wanted one, i just bought a second pulsar yesterday something to tinker with over the winter months.