Thinking of Selling (Black Pulsar) SOLD

M

macphegf

Folks, unfortunately I may have to sell, as I'm just spending too much money on cars right now. At the moment I'm just thinking about it and wondering how much I would be likely to get for it, anyone interested please give me a PM.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j46/macphegf/6529a814.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j46/macphegf/DSCF0157.jpg

H Reg Black, Imported by Dicksons of Dunblane in 2004, only 1 registered keeper in UK (me!). The car has 38,000 miles and is in good condition. It was undersealed by Dicksons and has been garaged every winter while the grit is on the roads.

The car was imported to the UK totally standard except for an aftermarket Catback exhaust (with silencer). Since then I have added the following:

HKS mushroom filter
HKS dump valve
Mongoose full system with decat and 5inch tail
OZ Superlegaras (SP!) 15" Alloys
Greddy Turbo timer which is currently disconnected as it may be faulty or may need rewired.
Greddy Profec Spec B (I think, I'll need to double check) 2nd hand, which has NEVER been fitted to the car.
Air con removed

The Oil and filter has been done at 4k intervals since purchase with recipts to show. The plugs were done in February with the colder grade iridium plugs.

The only problem I have had with the car was the radiator which has now been replaced with an uprated all metal one.

The brakes are standard but had new discs and pads on the front also in february.

Bodywork is in very good condition with the usual jap paint work (a little thin here and there).

Interior is in mint condition, except for usual wear on standard steering wheel, drivers side bolster support (or whatever you call it!) is in excellent condition.

All parts that I have replaced (wheels, filter, exhaust, dumpvalve) I still have the standard items.

The car is never driven above 2.5k revs (normally 2k when not on motorway) until oil temp is up. (Which can be quite embarassing :D)

Could probablly be doing with some new tyres, but these are very sheap as only 15" alloys, quoted £42 a tyre fitted for Toyos.

**SOLD**

I'm really looking for around £4500 for the car. It is ideal for someone wanting a solid, well looked after non-abused car either to run on a daily basis or as a base to start modifying. VERY, VERY reluctant seller, (if i can't get decent money I may well just keep it :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
M

macphegf

Having problems getting into my photoshop account, prob no pictures until the weekend.

M

macphegf

Photos up, these are the only ones I have of the way it looks now. The car is still wet after washing it in the photos! What sort of money do you think I should ask for it?

Chris1

Hi mate.

That's one clean looking R you've got there.

In terms of price, I'm no expert but I have seen a few with forged engine internals etc etc going for about 5k ish.
With the low mileage and sensible mods you might get 4k for it.
Some people would prefer a nearer standard one compared to one that has been modded to buggery.

I hope this helps.

Good luck.

Chris.

T

tinny

Hi Mate

I have just joined the forum and saw your advert and i'm interested in viewing the car if possible. Could you tell me when the tax and MOT runs out?. Also if its possible to view the car could you please let me know when its convenient for you, and also where abouts in the country you are based. Also would you be prepared to negotiate on the price of £4500 for the car as i have cash waiting

Thanks

John

M

macphegf

I stay in Glasgow, The MOT and tax i think are up in February, but I reckon the only thing it is likely to need is the tyres already mentioned. I have no problems MOTing it for a year before selling though. Most weekends would be fine for viewing, but if you PM me your e-mail address I can send more detailed pictures of the car, I don't want to waste your time or mine. Price as always is negotiable, but again, if you stay a distance away, you might want to make me an offer after viewing further pictures to save wasting time.

Anyone who wants to test drive the car themselves will need to bring cash/bankers draft and I will hold onto it while test driving the car (to avoid testpilots and chavs wasting my time) or will need to bring proof of insurance and photo ID (passport/driving license).

Any further questions, give me a shout.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tinny

Hi Mate

Thanks for the reply. Yes if you could send me some more pictures and details that would be great. My e-mail is johnkenny80@yahoo.co.uk. Once i have got the pictures then i will make you an offer. Weekends are fine for me as i live in Leeds but if all goes well would this sunday be ok to come and view the car?.

Thanks

John

M

macphegf

I'll try and get some decent photos to you today if the weather holds up.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
macphegf said:
I'll try and get some decent photos to you today if the weather holds up.
im just looking outside now and it looks bloody awful :x i'm dying to drive my new car but dunno if i want to take it out in the rain :sad:

M

macphegf

Yep, I've got sideways hail here so it's going to be difficult to get the car washed and photographed :(.

M

macphegf

lol, yeah, I'll just need to play TOCA3 more now with my wheel and pedals :D