The chassis is important to me???

splmum

When you put that chassis number RNN14 101786 into the Nissan FAST database it does not show up with any details of model or other identification.
This has been identified on a couple of other vehicles, either the factory got the numbering system wrong or they just missed entering details of a particular vehicle, who knows.
In the sequence of numbers there are 2 blank numbers before and 2 blank numbers after the the only number in the sequence and that is 101787, as follows
101785 -
101786 -
101787 EBYNRRFN14TDA----- KH3 G RB
101788 -
101789 -
So it is possible that the vehicle is 101787.
If somebody contacts the owner and finds out if the model number EBYNRRFN14TDA----- is correct, this will verify the above.

whytie

I phoned this guy a few weeks ago as I was interested in buying this and throwing a new engine in it. Anyways he said something about the chassis being importing as it was 786 as he was a muslim he said this number was important number to muslims. Seemed a nice guy on phone.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Shamelessly stolen from somewhere else:
86 is meant to be the number of 'bismillahirahmaniraheem (In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful - which is the first verse of the Quraan)

In arabic, each letter has a number
alif -1
bee 2
etc

if you add the numbers up, for bismillah in arabic, you get 786.
That is where the number came from.

However, someone else then says:
Firstly, 786 - does not mean 'bismillahirahmaniraheem:.

Numerology is an old age science, its origins are from paganism rituals, dating as far back as the Greeks, it is nothing new. The system that has been used to come up with the 786 number is called Abjad system of numerology and is used among muslim mainly in the sub-continent and comes from the Jewish cablist system called gematria..

Also those of you from Indian origin should know the hindu’s use 786 as well, this for them this means Hari Krishna .

skiddusmarkus

My favourite photo:

I wouldn't give 10p for a car where they can't even be bothered to pump the tyre up.Just makes me wonder what else is wrong.

GTiR-Shaz

Shamelessly stolen from somewhere else:
86 is meant to be the number of 'bismillahirahmaniraheem (In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful - which is the first verse of the Quraan)

In arabic, each letter has a number
alif -1
bee 2
etc

if you add the numbers up, for bismillah in arabic, you get 786.
That is where the number came from.

However, someone else then says:
Firstly, 786 - does not mean 'bismillahirahmaniraheem:.

Numerology is an old age science, its origins are from paganism rituals, dating as far back as the Greeks, it is nothing new. The system that has been used to come up with the 786 number is called Abjad system of numerology and is used among muslim mainly in the sub-continent and comes from the Jewish cablist system called gematria..

Also those of you from Indian origin should know the hindu’s use 786 as well, this for them this means Hari Krishna .
I'd like to say first of all that the number 786 has no islamic meaning what so ever, as you have stated above it stems from a pagan/jewish ritual which has been adapted by some ill informed uneducated muslims lol. 786 does not equal bismillahirahmaniraheem (in the name of allah [god] the most beneficent the most merciful).

in short the guy's a clown looking to make a quick buck:doh::doh::doh: