Tein Super Street with EDFC (PICS)

ShayneG

Hi all, more pics of the Tein super street kit but I have also included pics of the EDFC unit. This kit makes the car handle very well and sits very nice just above 17's. The shocks only have 16 adjustments even though there have been rumours of more. I am very impressed with the whole package but it is quite pricey at £1400 :shock:

S

srbpower

Glad you like it mate 8) Can't wait to see the gear on the car :twisted:

Oh and 8) the only person in the UK with superstreets and EDFC on a pulsar 8) 8) 8) 8)

Si :)

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
If it isn't on the car yet, any chance you could weigh:- a complete damper and then the efdc system. Thanx :wink:
£1400 for the lot? Where from?

skiddusmarkus

Looks amazing 8) .I too want to know how much they weigh and also the stuff it's replacing to see if there's any weight saving.

ShayneG

I got em from SRB, I did weigh them before I put em on cos I too was itching to see the difference. I lost the peice of paper with the exact weights on :oops:

But . . . I remember there was a weight saving of 2 lbs which is just under 1 kg per SHOCK !!!!

will get pics up soon of car with kit on :D

G

GAZ P

I'm thinking about getting the same kit 4 my car if I can get a good deal direct from Tein, should get sum discount as i I'm trying 2 set up my own motorsport/tuning business.Woz £1400 the total price inc VAT coz thats a bloody good price.

S

srbpower

Yep thats including VAT.

TEIN will also not deal direct, they will just send you to one of there dealers.

Si :)

Nad

Went in a car with this kit on and TBH wasnt exactly soft on the lowest setting. Didnt really notice much difference. They say u can use some of there shocks for rallying, just liek Memski tried :lol:

Nad

M

memski

:oops: :lol: Yep, not ideal for rallying but awesome handling on smooth surfaces 8)

:p Nad

ShayneG

I've had all weekend testing these now and on the hardest setting the handling is unbeliveable :D
I was throwing it round islands at 70 :shock: but it just wouldn't budge. It stuck to the road like a turd does to ya foot :p

I'm still trying to find a good all round balance between the front and back though. What do u lot think I should set them up on :?:

I currently have the front on hardness 4 and the rears on 7 :?

zia

shayne what does the car feel like on bumpy "b" rd at say 80ish does the car feel more stable? and under heavy braking does it pitch forwards?

zia

ShayneG

Zia, on bumpy B's the ride is very hard and uncomfortable. I adjusted them softer for the b roads and it seemed to still handle very well but much more of a comfortable ride. on full hardness slamming the brakes on it edges forward slightly