tein ha for the gti-r???

S

str_motorsport

hi, i was lookint to tein uk web sita and also to tein .co.jp web site and i can't find the ha type dampre for the gti-r.....they are no more available for the gti-r??
they do the super street damper but they are another type....
so i can't fit the ha to my r because they are no more produced?

L

leeboy

mine has got HA's and one of the rears is fooked, can they rebuild them?

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
leeboy said:
mine has got HA's and one of the rears is fooked, can they rebuild them?

Yes...

They actually supple and repair them in Milton Keynes don't they...

Can't remember who the UK distributor is though... Think it could be SRB Power....

GINGA

The Ha's have been replaced by another shock now (not super street)
One of my Ha's is fcuked to and I need it rebuilt was going to use srb to get it done but my just go through tein themselfs need to know how long it'll take though first as may need a set of shocks to run around on while their being repaired :(

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
What is it with all these Tein shockers that need a service. You should be getting 30K miles out of a shocker minimum. Is reliability suspect? :?

LOU ROB

campbellju said:
What is it with all these Tein shockers that need a service. You should be getting 30K miles out of a shocker minimum. Is reliability suspect? :?
I've had my 'R for 2 years and the teins were already on it when imported from Japan so who knows how many miles they've covered :roll:

S

str_motorsport

so considering the ha coilvoer kit is no more available...which is the best coilover kit to go for?
the tein superstreet seems to have soft springs compared to the HA...
what does people think about the D2 coilovers?

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
LOU ROB said:
I've had my 'R for 2 years and the teins were already on it when imported from Japan so who knows how many miles they've covered :roll:
That makes more sense then :)

GINGA

Mines been the the country for 4 years and also had the shocks already fitted 8) the nsr is leaking and knocking now though :cry:

mattygti-r

if its leaking i think they have to go back to Tein japan to be repaired or somin silly

id just bite the bullet and get a full set of Supersteets

R

robinsongtir

Tien UK refurb them I have an Exel file that they sent me that you just fill in to send the shocks with they are only like £50+vat for a full overhaul if I remember rightly probably plus the delivery back to you,You just have to take the springs of yourself and send the shocks only.PM me your e-mail addresses and I will forward you what they sent me.