Technical MINES ECU PULSAR INFO

mattygti-r

dont kow if ur interested foudn this info on the MINES PULSAR GTIR ECU pic just for reference

seeing as lots of you run this ECU could be handy?

designed to run 1.1 bar boost

designed for speed limit de-limiter

increased pulsar rev range limiter by 500 revs

cmng

8000 rpm yes..
comfirm
i have 3 unit of MINES ECU
all rev cut at 8000rpm.

on boost never try it before

got one more Tuned ECU by one of the japanese company
Legend ( i never heard before )

we manage to rev till 8600 not yet cut
dont dare to go further .

turblio

cmng said:
8000 rpm yes..
comfirm
all rev cut at 8000rpm.

:shock: Painfull!

JIMMYBACK

8000 rpm :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: i usually bounce off 7500 on my standard ecu so 8000 would do nicely :D

J

jimmymc

hmm my clutch went recently at crail (scotlands pod) and my car with the mines ecu fitted went to about 8500rpm + before i backed off and limiter didnt kick in at all? :shock: i have removed the ecu from that car and put it in my new pulsar which has the speed limiter and its still limited? dunno if there are different types of mines ecu's but it certainly doesnt remove the speed limiter? any thoughts?
cheers jimmymc

LOU ROB

cmng said:
8000 rpm yes..
comfirm
all rev cut at 8000rpm.

I've got an ecu that revs straight past 9 grand,the origin of it is unknown :? :How does 80 mph in 2nd gear sound :wink: engine didn't last long though. :oops:

mattygti-r

jimmymc said:
hmm my clutch went recently at crail (scotlands pod) and my car with the mines ecu fitted went to about 8500rpm + before i backed off and limiter didnt kick in at all? :shock: i have removed the ecu from that car and put it in my new pulsar which has the speed limiter and its still limited? dunno if there are different types of mines ecu's but it certainly doesnt remove the speed limiter? any thoughts?
cheers jimmymc
oh right well that one pictured has that spec maybe there are indivudually mapped?

i kow the revs on my pulsar isnt accurate at all to be honest esp higher up the range according the the apexi i can up to 500 revs out

the dial does not "tie in" with the digital readout

LOU ROB

Isn't there a switch on the back of them so you can change the pre -set maps :?: I thought there was 3 diffrent settings on them :|

J

jimmymc

forget my last post matty i talk shit! it would help if i actually tried the car too see if the speed limiter was still working after fitting the mines ecu :roll: . i thought i had ..must hav dreamt it! :lol: tried it out on way to work and yes it does more than 112mph sorry for being a twat!
cheers jimmymc

mattygti-r

jimmymc said:
forget my last post matty i talk Skoda! it would help if i actually tried the car too see if the speed limiter was still working after fitting the mines ecu :roll: . i thought i had ..must hav dreamt it! :lol: tried it out on way to work and yes it does more than 112mph sorry for being a clam!
cheers jimmymc
:roll: :lol: :lol:

K

KRS

My Mines ECU has no switches and revs beyond 8k to.

They can be mapped in Japan so assume everyone will be slightly diffrent?

It has a VERY good map on it though, I wish I was able to modify it :(

A

Anonymous

HI all,

Just letting you know that mines rev cut is supposed to cut out at 8000, I have pulled the maps of 2 different cars and what ive noticed is that someone from Mines must of F**KED up as the rev cut out is over 80,000rpm. Thats why you will never reach the cut out point..

Arthur