tech help needed please

P

purplemonster

i am looking in to fitting a nissan 200 3inch maf sesnor on my pulsar

i have noticed that the pulsar has 5 wires and the 200maf has 3 ?what do i need to do ? any one know?

and then can i fit an APEXi AFC II to adjust everything or do i have to have a full power fc to fit a larger maf ?

if u dont undertsand what i am saying ill try and explain furter

thanks
ROBERT

zia

why bother with a 200 maf just get 300 zx it has same number wires (i think)

zia

A

antilag

the 300 has 5 wires too dont mean u gota use all of them though mate i dnt no wat the 200 can handle but if your looking to get alot of power u should go straight to the 300 and avoid upgrading at a later stage

P

purplemonster

i am guessing it is a 200 ? its bloody huge ? 3in all the way through and just a sesnor in the air flow in side ? ? it was bought off ebay.com

dont know if these numbers mean anything ?
22680-02u00

2131a

its just black plastice with a mesh one end and a sesnor hanging down inside ? and had 5 pins

any ideas ?

ROBERT

P

purplemonster

i have no idea ? im sure he was selling it as a 200 item ? but they ar similar to R ones so i thought ?

this one will give very little restriction to anything lol

on the little bit hanging down there are 2 little metalic sensors on it ?

A

antilag

mate its impossible to decribe it on here as all airflow metres are the same rally the 300 one has a flow of just under 3" i believe all the way through?

P

purplemonster

i guess i must has a 300 sensor then ?

anyway going back to my question

if i wire this up ? correctly lol lol

will my apexi afc2 fuel controller be able to re-adjust the signal from it ?

excuse me if this is a silly question lol

A

antilag

well i dnt no for a fact but i am pretty sure ginga runs the 300zx afm off the apexi fuel controler so i'd say yes try and have a word with him about it mate