Team GTiR

Mad

Some more news on TOTB for you all -

They have changed to layout of the event slightly for TOTB this year.

The event now takes place over 2 days, Saturday August 7th and Sunday 8th 2010.

Saturday is a general test day but times can be used for qualifying in the final on Sunday. There is also a Newbie Section on the Saturday which is supposed to bring new interest into the event and entry for that is allowed as well.

Price as follows -

Sunday entry - £100 per driver
Saturday - £60

Price for both days - £140.

I am awaiting more information and will let you know asap.

What I do know is that there are only 10 entries allowed (as being ten of the best) so will have to see how many people put their names forward and if over 10, will have to make a decision / shootout. Any ideas???

STU666V

I was going to come down this year anyway so might aswell take the old datsun with me :thumbsup:
I am just going to do the handling section, dont care if i come last! at least i gave it ago!!

All the sprint racing i go to i have no chance against some of them but i still do it.
One of the men in my class has an evo and he has a super charger and a turbo on it and does about 0-100 in 4.9 seconds :shock:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
What is this talk of an NME Box.. Whats the spec on that thing.. ie. gear ratios, final drive, gear cut, etc..

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I Thought the nme box fitted to an nme engine and were very different to ours, or am I getting that mixed up with the na touring car box?

kirko

nme box will bolt up but it is different in many ways starter motor position etc.
quite suprised any were for sale

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I know Tony Bardy had spare but none that he was willing to sell to easily..

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
In fairness you probably shouldn't have taken those photos of him... Park ferme? I don't think so!

STU666V

Any more news on this?

When does this need paid?
I have a sprint at the start of July and will miss one at the end of July as i have to goto USA with work, i should be home the week of TOTB.
Just hoping my car is ok after the Sprint in July as i wont have time to fix it before TOTB ;-(

If you need money up front give me a shout as i might not get on the web much over in the states?

Cheers

Last edited:

Mad

Will report back Stu. I dont think we have enough numbers for a team but will let you know over the next couple of days.

STU666V

How much cars do we require for a team? There must be more out there that would like to give it a go?
Is it easy enough to enter your self?

Cheers
Stuart

P

pulsarboby

i would have run this year but the dates coincide with my 4 day trip to nurburgring, and on top of that theres the gtiroc trackday around that date so you may find it hard to get 10 cars this year.
its also not cheap for what it is

Dangerous Dave

i would have run this year but the dates coincide with my 4 day trip to nurburgring, and on top of that theres the gtiroc trackday around that date so you may find it hard to get 10 cars this year.
its also not cheap for what it is
Thats my fault i fooked up i forgot all about totb and booked the ring:doh::lol: