Syringe supplier.....

youngsyp

Guys,

This may seem like a very strange request but, does anyone have a good and fast supplier of syringes ? Specifically 50/60 ml ones, with a large bore or catheter end.

I've seen the ones on eBay but, I need one for the weekend and can't guaruntee they'd be with me by then.

Cheers

Paul

gunmetalgtir

youngsyp said:
Christ, that would be some habit, if I was using 50ml syringes ! :shock: :lol:

Paul
Aye well we all know how much you love the smack! :lol:

Could you not get some from the NHS?

I'm sure they would give them away for free if you pretended to be a junkie! :lol:

Since they dish out free methadone to the junkie b8stards anyway! :doh:

A

alana

Your local pharmacy will give you as many as you need without any questions (They don't even ask for your real name!!)

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
youngsyp said:
Guys,

This may seem like a very strange request but, does anyone have a good and fast supplier of syringes ? Specifically 50/60 ml ones, with a large bore or catheter end.

Have you bought an old rover with an SU carb that needs topping up. That's the type of syringe I used to use for that.

Or...........catheter.........do you have some weird fettish:shock:

:lol:

Animaldaz

They have a multiple of automotive uses, perfect for topping up the hydraulic oil on a sprintshift gearbox. Im an ambulance mechanic so get a ready supply.

gunmetalgtir

Animaldaz said:
They have a multiple of automotive uses, perfect for topping up the hydraulic oil on a sprintshift gearbox. Im an ambulance mechanic so get a ready supply.
So why don't you hook Paul up then! ;)

youngsyp

Thanks for all the (comedy) input. I've managed to source one now but, I have plenty idea's of where to get them from, if I need another in the future ! :lol:

Paul

gunmetalgtir

stumo said:
the vet will sell you syringes that size....i use em for bleeding brakes on my bike..............and getting totally out my nut at the weekends
Feck sake mate, you shouldn't announce stuff like that on a public forum! :shock: :lol: