Suspension queries...

A

Andybtsn

Sorry I keep spamming the forum for help/opinions.

My R has an unusual stance, very high at the front, and a normal height at the rear, apparentely this is normal.

So what are my options to changing this?

What do people go for suspension wise, i think coilovers are out of the equation at the mo, due to the price.

How do the original shocks pair with lowering springs? and how low do people go? 20/50/60mm??

How much do these tend to be?

Or can you actually buy set suspension kits?

Cheers!

pulsar_stu

I have put whiteline lowering springs on my standard shox, they are a 40mm drop and stiffen the suspention up nice! cost of new ones are around £140.

OZ-Racing

Andybtsn said:
and how low do people go? 20/50/60mm??

How much do these tend to be?
75mm front and 50mm rear:oops: , but I have pillowball top mounts on the front which jacks it up about 35mm ;-)

Spax springs £105 :)

A

Andybtsn

OZ, where did you get the springs from? Have you got bigger pics of you're car with that drop? Is that also on the standard shocks?

O

Odin

You can always buy coil overs matey, There's plenty to choose from Ie Tein/D2/K-Sport if you do get coil overs I would go for the Teins if you want to keep your spine in one piece lol.

My K-sport coil over are pretty hard, I'm looking for softer springs at the moment.

Rob

A

Andybtsn

What prices do the coilovers range from?

I think an adjustable suspension kit is the best really.

Off topic, FastGuy, where in North Yorks are you?

J

justin666

Teins are like Air suspension compared to D2's / K-Sports ;-) :shock: :shock: :-D

Back to the original question tho, Whiteline springs seem to be a very good option and perform well on the standard shocks. Think Rallynuts.com still sell them as they do all the whiteline stuff :-D :-D

J.