super hybrid turbo

S

Speed junkie

Can any1 recommend me to a place where i can get my engine checked out to see what i have got and what i need, to be honest i aint got a clue what im running at the moment, the person i bought the r from told me it was 313 bhp but some how i dont think so coz there isnt that many modz done to it?

O

Odin

Speed junkie said:
Can any1 recommend me to a place where i can get my engine checked out to see what i have got and what i need, to be honest i aint got a clue what im running at the moment, the person i bought the r from told me it was 313 bhp but some how i dont think so coz there isnt that many modz done to it?
You don't need many mods to get 313 bhp fella, Just fuel pump induction kit and exhaust along with your 1.2 bar.

where are you based mate?.

rob

O

Odin

You have Abbey motorsport down that end of the M25, You could allways get hold of Mike (exgtir) he's around there also and will tell you whats what :wink: 8) .

I'd prob get hold of mike first, As he wont be trying to flog you 5hit. Just do a search under his name and Pm him.

rob

N

Ninj-r

vpulsar said:
http://www.atpturbo.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GRT-TBO-004&Category_Code=GRT

Something to get you started :wink: .

rob
Whats that turbo like & is it 'better' than an MD214?

C

carpy100

if you havnt fitted the discs yet i'd take em back! specially drilled ones cos they crack(voice of experience)they hardly make any difference. if your getting a bigger turbo you need BIGGER breaks. get your self a big break kit mate because your going to crash very soon otherwise! HI-SPEC,BREMBO,WILWOOD. all proven and fairly cheap.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
If you're running about 0.8bar (ie almost standard boost) the Forge front mount will give you about 4bhp extra and abit more torque :) , well that's what it gave me :wink:

As you up the boost, the increase compared to the factory top mount will go up too.