sunny Gti wanted

typhoon24

Hi all im looking for a nissan sunny Gti, i had a few of these cars when i was younger and an R but sold them and have always regretted it, trouble is i cant find a Gti for sale anywhere,

Ideally looking for a standard car, not fussed about age but ideally would be rot free and under 100k if there are any that still are,

But anything will be considered, just after something to play about with really, im based in lincolnshire so doesnt want to be in inverness or similarly cornwall.

Thanks for reading this oh and i have cash waiting,

Thanks

antopulsar

hi mate i know where one is by my house in birmingham it is black and think it is rot free if you intrested pm me and i will go and take a look for you anto

typhoon24

yeah saw that one but ideally not wanting one that has been turned into a gtir lookalike, i like the sleeper look really, as a last resort i could get something like that but take the bonnet and spoiler off, but rather get a standard looking one in first place

typhoon24

yeah im happy to travel but ireland is a bit too far really, anywhere in this country pretty much or even scotland, the last one i sold a few yrs back now went to scotland i seem to remember, irvine your gti looks mint condition, exactly what im after, except manual obv but hey ill consider anything, so long as its got mot currently

typhoon24

does anyone have any experience with swapping the sr20de into the sunny sr with the 1.6, been trying to find some kind of fittment guide applicable to uk models but can not find anything apart from US sites etc.. i seem to be able to find plenty of sr's and thinking this might be my best bet