Stunning UK Car For Sale Soon.

neil240z

I really dont want to sell this car but need to fund a business plan and really have no other choice so someone will get the pleasure of owning my pride and joy that ive been desperately trying to hang on to.

Nissan Sunny GTi-R 1992 UK Model
114k same as it was 2 1/2 years ago.
Cobra/Toad and Tracker Security.
lots of history and bills including rebuilt gearbox.
Fresh Engine rebuild including.
87mm JE Forged Pistons
HKS 2mm Head gasket
ARP con rod bolts
RPS Segmented 4kg flywheel
RPS Street Max Clutch
Stage 2 T28 with uprated actuator
Trust Air Filter
17" almost new Kosei Snipers With Toyo Proxies.
5 zigen Exhaust.

I have all bills for rebuild and parts used.

as you would expect there are a few teething problems with a car that has not moved in over 2 1/2 years which I am in the process of doing but the new engine is running and sounds well.
There is some minor paintwork required but if I have that done then the car will be faultless and I will be asking 5.5k firm.
The car will be sold with a full MOT and running perfectly at £4,500 no offers.

regards

Neil

neil240z

Thanks for that Aimee and PaulB, sad that after all the hard work and effort it has to go so soon.

It will make someone very happy though!

paz

:lol: Is that from a jap meet a while ago? I have a slight beer hazed memory about that :D

Paz

paz

:lol: He's a strange individual :lol:

With inflation thats works out at about £4500 you owe me now then I reckon, I'll take your car!!! ;)

paz

neil240z

stock brakes, it did have brembos but had to sell them.

would only need a 2k investment in second hand mods including brakes to make this 400hp reliable if you want that kind of power.

regards

Neil

neil240z

yes sorry, 114,000 miles, not kilometres.

Car will be ready for sale within 2 weeks so if there are any interested parties that want to view the car then please drop me a PM.

regards

Neil