standard pulsar wheels

S

squarepants

anyone got some standard pulsar wheels for sale with good tyres? not to bothered about the condishion and colour aslong as theyre usable/drivable lol so i need a set of 4!

anyone?

A

Angus.mac

hi there buddy

i have a nice set of verry light weight alloys have a look budde

S

squarepants

how much you wanting? are they 15's? were you from? enkei's right? lol soz about all the questions. iam really intrested!

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Angus.mac

hi

squarepants said:
how much you wanting? are they 15's? were you from? enkei's right? lol soz about all the questions. iam really intrested!
yes they rare 15" and yes they are enkeis

i live in scotland a town cold Clackmannan?

£190

S

squarepants

if i was to buy them i will have to get them cuiored down. the tyres are good right? ill get back to you on them mate possibly saturday if thats ok? really intrested!

S

squarepants

sorry mate but its to much! i will need new tyres for them to fit my car properly with out scrubbing the arches and it will cost me a fourtune to get them couired down. as much as i want them its just money i dont have! sorry for wasting your time. :doh:

iam still looking for some cheap standard pulsar wheels with good tyres tho, anyone?

A

Angus.mac

hi

squarepants said:
sorry mate but its to much! i will need new tyres for them to fit my car properly with out scrubbing the arches and it will cost me a fourtune to get them couired down. as much as i want them its just money i dont have! sorry for wasting your time. :doh:

iam still looking for some cheap standard pulsar wheels with good tyres tho, anyone?
it needs 2 tyer back 2 r like new 195 .50. 15"
my car is lowerd 40mm and it dusent rube
dont wury abut it buddy

D

deslynam

Yeah I've got some. Can't remember what tyres are on them, they're nothing special but IIRC they're in decent-enough condition.
Located in South Somerset though, is that any use?

S

squarepants

ive got a wee micra lowered 35mm mate lol the tyres on a gtir are bigger so they will scrub! my mate had some pulsar fitment enkeis (the same as yours) his micra is lowered 30mm and they scrubbed like hell! so yes i would need smaller tyres anyway lol its just to much hassel and money.

cheers anyway tho angus.mac

Last edited by a moderator:
S

squarepants

deslynam said:
Yeah I've got some. Can't remember what tyres are on them, they're nothing special but IIRC they're in decent-enough condition.
Located in South Somerset though, is that any use?
standard pulsar alloys mate?

A

Angus.mac

hi

squarepants said:
ive got a wee micra lowered 35mm mate lol the tyres on a gtir are bigger so they will scrub! my mate had some pulsar fitment enkeis (the same as yours) his micra is lowered 30mm and they scrubbed like hell! so yes i would need smaller tyres anyway lol its just to much hassel and money.

cheers anyway tho angus.mac
ok buddy good luck

CARLGTIR

Hello,

If you still need some standard allys i have got a set with good tyres, 1 of the wheels has a bit of a bad scuff as i tried going a little to fast round a corner :doh: , but yeh i'm lookin to get rid of them for a cheap price, i'm located in Southend but could get them sent for an OK price. let me know if this helps.

Thanks, Carl

S

squarepants

how bad is the damage on the wheel mate? any pics of the wheels etc?
cheers
dan

P

pulsarboby

spotted these on ebay, dont know if there any good to you £50 Item number: 280056543007