Standard Exhaust Wanted

ckd281081

Does anyone have a standard exhaust they could help me out by parting with? It's the last part i need to complete the 100% standard project. Must be a genuine Nissan part (i'm not holding out much hope of finding one).

Cheers

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I've got a standard front pipe that was working when it came off, but has been stored outside since then. - It's not new and shiny if that's what you're after.

I've got a Nismo mid-pipe too, but that's not in such good condition because someone welded a new end on it.. which has corroded badly.

ckd281081

Hi mate. Yeah i did see them. The downpipe, in the pic, the flexi has black on the bottom of it. was this there when removed (i.e. is it exhaust gasses thats caused the blackening?) or is that dirt with sitting? The middle pipe, it may be salvageable. PM me a reply with a price. Cheers

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I think it's dirt/wet where it's been sitting. I don't remember it blowing before it was taken off, but if I'm honest I haven't taken much care of it over the last couple of years.

I can take some more shots if you like:

Flange to elbow; corroded, but otherwise intact:

Top side of flexi:

Bottom side of flexi:

Other end with flange:

Clearly there's little or no heat shields left on it, and some of those bolts will have sheared.