Standard calipers wanted.. CHEEP! xxx

kristian

Im after some standard calipers... im in the MANCESTER area but willing to travel and collect with cash..

Interested in some discs also if a bargain, standard or aftermarket..

cheers guys..

P

pulsarboby

im upset now andy!:cry: it appears you have more cars than me :lol:how many you got?
gonna go buy another 10 now:p

Mr GTiR

pulsarboby said:
im upset now andy!:cry: it appears you have more cars than me :lol:how many you got?
gonna go buy another 10 now:p
Just the one fella, but it's a non runner and only fit for the scrap yard :p

GTiR_Mic

I think we should all gang up on Bob, he has to many sitting in his possesion for my liking.

Mic

kristian

BUMPY!!!

Still No luck with this guys..

Im after some standard front calipers in decent condition and some standard Front discs..

Cash waiting

houghy_1

I have standard front calipers that i took off my R about 18 months ago.
There sat in the garage in my box of bits:p
No discs or pads with them though.

I think Andy(Mr_GTiR) texted me a few days ago about calipers think he may talking about you pal???

Im from just south of manchester on the A6,New Mills.

If your interested then drop me a pm fella.

Matt

D

djlee_dj

why'd you sell calipers to babyboom a while back ?

where they scrap ? ive just bought them

P

pulsarboby

if you still havent got any then pm me, as i have the lot sitting here and in good condition!
thought you would have got a set by now:shock:

kristian

djlee_dj said:
why'd you sell calipers to babyboom a while back ?

where they scrap ? ive just bought them
I was going to fit bigger brakes for my 2.0Turbo micra but found out that GTIR ones are litterally a perfect fit.. 1mm bigger and they wouldn't fit on with my 14x9 alloys

Ive had an offer for some.. so may get them.. but knowing my luck with getting some brakes ill prob be back on here bumping this thread for months! ha ha

D

djlee_dj

they were Gti-R calipers tho ?

im fitting them to my micra too, was just wondering what size alloys il need ? thought 14" and above are needed.

just some calipers , disc's and pads .... and 2x 1mm washers iirc ?

D

djlee_dj

ive a set here with an overhauling kit (from big red brakes, £36)

a almera GTi has just came into the local scrapyard and il prob grab the discs + calipers off it

postage is 10.70, you got any offers ?

Jon Olds

GTiR breaking

Breaking a K plate black GTiR. Just taken the front discs/calipers/carriers off. Reasonable knick. Pads have 8-10mm remaining, light surface rust on discs. Car was a daily runner till a month or two ago.
Whole lot 40 quid. Collect only. North east.

rest of car in bits (except engine/ecu/wheels) still avail. Do a search on " K reg"