SS Turbo Hoses (3) Grp Buy feeler

Trip

I already go the inline restrictor.

I doubt the restrictor will fit OEM type hoses... Or i am totally wrong ?

When I bought my 3071 from AET turbo's they said that I woulldn't need to fit a restrictor unless idle fuel pressure was above 60 psi iirc, which it is no where near.

J

jpward

Swampy said:
Count me in jp

1, JPWard (3)
2, mattytappy (3)
3, Braveheart (3)
4, Kenny (3)
5, jonesy (3) +C
6, gtir-loz (3)
7, Geoff pine (2)
8, marcymarc (3)
9,Swampy (3)

Cheers.
Quick update

Inline filters will also be available at £20 (-15%) and i am told the end of the oil feed is changable so if changing to different turbo, then if you need a different thread fitting then it is only the small end part that needs changing not the hose :thumbsup:

When 1 more name gets put down and i get a picture of the finished oil feed i will see about moving to a Grp Buy cue Odin and permission please Sir? :)

Hose Solutions

We're up and running on the site now to answer any questions re this Group Buy now people, looking to sort out a permenant discount with the GTIROC asap with the help of jpward.

The group buy interest looks to be good, we have all the water feeds made up and ready to go, first batch finished by my own fair hands today...

The oil feeds wont be done until next week as we had trouble replicating the std. flared 90 degree end and 'enox' fitting.....unless anyone has knowledge of other threads/designs used by people in the past to get round this. Otherwise we'll be ordering a batch of flared tubes to match the OE hose so the braided versions are basically carbon copies of the originals.

Feel free to ask any questions in the meantime, we are happy to take payments for anyone wanting just the water feeds in the GB from now also.

I hope we will be able to offer the club good deals and assist in providing good quality hose products for you at reduced prices. If the management are happy we shall run regular GB's and offer prizes for events to the club too.

Hose Solutions

I've just been reading some people have used a 7/16 x 24 tpi JIC fitting on the turbo inlet. Would someone confirm this is the case, if so we can forget replicating the flared hose end, and simply do a 90 with a 7/16 male adaptor in the end which we keep on the shelf....

Just need clarifaction on this particular fitting, other than that we're ready to go with the full set. We can supply the M12x1.25 bolt for the block and M14x1.5 and bonded seal washers for the Gb if the interest is there for those too.

O

Odin

Hose Solutions said:
I've just been reading some people have used a 7/16 x 24 tpi JIC fitting on the turbo inlet. Would someone confirm this is the case, if so we can forget replicating the flared hose end, and simply do a 90 with a 7/16 male adaptor in the end which we keep on the shelf....

I think this was the case with my oil line that Earl made me ;-) , But I'm not 100% sure.

Rob

Hose Solutions

Reading the FAO section of this site, it would appear on a few occasions members have listed this as the inlet thread...I think we'll make one up and get someone to test first, then we're sure before we make 10+ sets up for the Gb only to find out we guessed wrong.

MarkTurbo

Hose Solutions said:
The nut on the oil feed line where it screws into the turbo is 7/16x24 UNF ;-)

Hose Solutions

Jpward should be posting pictures up later today for anyone interested in these 3 lines we now do - oil feed dilemma is resolved, pics also on website for those that want to have a nosey in the meantime.