spotted!!!! new nissan GTR....wiv no numplates at all full stelth mode lol

rams_pulsar

on way to pick up my new rims on m62 i spotted this beast it went cruising past me so i caught it up and gave him a chav style 'give it some' (it had to be done) and he did just that and f*#k me it moved very very impressed my mate said 'shame we weren't in pulsar' but really i would of stood no chance!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

all i need is them 6 numbers on sat night and i'm away!8)

Last edited by a moderator:
L

levin

something wrong with the font colour :roll:
no plates thats real stealth mode :thumbsup:
would love to finally see the R35 in real life

smoked

one word to describe driving one is emagine being on a playstation, they make a rattley sound on idle from what i was told is the prop. tho that was my only gripe. i went out in one rc mapped up to 600 bhp all that was changed was a de cat.

MORF114

I see 2 every day on the way to work down the motorway a red one and a silver one cant wait to get my R going and give one of them a challenge.

GTR prob has a pto lol not heard one on idle although i was next to one at the lights but my daily driver is more rattly and noisy lol

MORF114

lol just out of curiosity looked on the net and the new gtr does have a pto lol It is full-time RWD with automatic part-time FWD via an adjustable PTO (power take off).

steve963

MORF114 said:
lol just out of curiosity looked on the net and the new gtr does have a pto lol It is full-time RWD with automatic part-time FWD via an adjustable PTO (power take off).
thats what all GTR are like

MORF114

All skyline gtr's have a pto? or all skylines and the GTR have a pto i can oly find info about the GTR having a pto no other skyline gtr??

Ugly car, ruined it, I had a 562WHP R33 GTR at 1.25bar.

Hate the look of the new GTR, should have stopped with the R34 V-Spec GTR IMO

Just reading this and the R32, 33 and 34 GTR's all have the ATTESA-ETS all-wheel-drive system, this was improved throughout the years as the models improved to deal with the additional weight, torque etc.

But did you all know the if you take the PTO off and Launch the car, if the g.box blows etc taking that off voids the vwarrenty. This has happened to a few people now and they have called Nissan to find out that they have invalidated their warrenty as in the small print it says turning this off for a better launch is not covered by warrenty and any damage caused is at the cost of the owner.

Last edited:
R

riske

At the cost of $20,000 i heard! Guy in America said thats what its made for! and Nissan said you signed the contract matey! IMO they are bigger versions of the 350z they are very nice cars tho. There is a new 370z coming soon which is slightly bigger than the 350 but slightly smaller than the GTR. Bit annoying cos they all look the same!

GTR has the same 0-100 as a Bughatti i've been told????

antgtir

I would say it is the best power to pound ratio of the lot.

I like the look of them personally although i would rather have the look of the R34.

Ant.

R

riske

Yeah for the price its a fantastic car! The technology is amazing except Nissan can tell everywhere you have been and how fast. Not good for insurance purposes...

riske said:
Yeah for the price its a fantastic car! The technology is amazing except Nissan can tell everywhere you have been and how fast. Not good for insurance purposes...

Big Brother mate, thats how everythings goign now days :-(

R

riske

Yeah until you go onto a track..it automatically derestricts! Yeah man totally Big Bro. Enemy of the state and all that sht. Invasion of privacy! Not gonna be a fun future will it?!

sadsy

my friend imported a black one last week, he had it at our meet in Hull. very nice, this may have been the one?