Speedo...

JU5TY

While ive got my dials out to fit the Auto Illusions one, its reminded me of a problem ive got...

When my speedo gets to 115mph, it instantly goes back down to 60mph and sits there until I drop below 115mph again.

Any ideas what this could be, take it it must have something to do with where it was de-limited seeing as that would of been 115mph before.

Noticed something after market wired into the back of my dials, is that to re calibrate it to mph, or is that where its de-limited?

A

Anonymous

mine does exactly the same thing mate :(

PowerStation told me it was my Speedo Head fooked but i'm not so sure :?

JU5TY

Yeah im not so sure about that, reckon its got to be something to do with the delimiting.

Just out of curiosity, where was yours delimited/converted? (Mine was done by MVI Services).

Doesn’t bother me to much... I don’t do those kind of speeds on the roads anyway. :wink:

A

Anonymous

My R was already delimited/converted when i got it but this problem only started about a week ago.

Strange one that :?:

A

Anonymous

Re: Speedo

Have you all tried taking out the dash and ensuring the bowden cable from the speedo is routed freely down along the bulk head, etc... I mean with no restrictions, kinks, etc...

Just a simple problem I had!

A

AZ STE

Simon
All the clocks are electronic

The thing wired to the back of your dash could be the KPM to MPH coverter box if this little box isnt strapped down just loose can cause breakages in signal to the speedo