spark plugs

steven_c

which ones are also good to go for running 330bhp..

think they need changing as i have owned the car over a year and i have never changed them!!!!

davey red.r

yes i got these last month halfords, came in at 12 pound,tbh the car runs as good, if not better than the hks s40 grade 8s i had in:)
look yourself though as they aint a listed gtir plug.

davey

stumo

fer fecks sake, just go into halfrauds and ask for some frikkin BCR8ES's, pick up the plugs, to to the till and pay for them, go out the door, get home (i couldn't give a flying fook how) and install them in yer engine

how many frikkin posts does it take to buy some frikkin spark plugs????????:der:

whateva you do , don't ever try to install a 3071, cams, coilovers or even a rotor arm cos you'll be fooked:doh:

P

pulsarboby

fer fecks sake, just go into halfrauds and ask for some frikkin BCR8ES's, pick up the plugs, to to the till and pay for them, go out the door, get home (i couldn't give a flying fook how) and install them in yer engine

how many frikkin posts does it take to buy some frikkin spark plugs????????:der:

whateva you do , don't ever try to install a 3071, cams, coilovers or even a rotor arm cos you'll be fooked:doh:

:lol::lol:harsh but fair, stu how do i remove the plugs from the packaging without damaging the said items?:?

K9ng

Which way round do I put them in? And do they do packs of five...
One extra to put in me tailpipe bruv, so I is gettin mad flames :lol:

Last edited:

stumo

ok, go to the swedish version of Halfrauds and ask in a silly voice "can i have some frikkin NGK BCR8ES's please ya meatball eatin faggot", then follow my "how to buy spark plugs" post.

steven_c

you funny bastards i was going to answer really in aresy but you've made me laugh.. f**k it i will sort it... sod you all :)

noriek2003

you funny bastards i was going to answer really in aresy but you've made me laugh.. f**k it i will sort it... sod you all :)
thats the spirit :-D

im sure if you get stuck someone over here will be willing to go and get you them and stick them in the post

stumo

This is the best one yet.......

couldn't buy spark plugs (cos he's a moron) so he sold the car.............