something to be aware of

MarkTurbo

Sounds like they're an American version of RC developments/Car Planet Racing :lol:

I e-mailed them a while back for some details and a price for a set of ACL race bearings. Had no reply so sent it again about a week later and had a piss poor reply that was about 5 or 6 words long that was obviously written by somebody that couldn't be arsed :roll:

Needless to say i went elsewhere, might still have the e-mail somewhere.

geoff pine

Sounds like they're an American version of RC developments/Car Planet Racing :lol:;;I

e-mailed them a while back for some details and a price for a set of ACL race bearings. Had no reply so sent it again about a week later and had a piss poor reply that was about 5 or 6 words long that was obviously written by somebody that couldn't be arsed :roll:

Needless to say i went elsewhere, might still have the e-mail somewhere.
I did buy from them 4or more years ago and they where hard work !! it was like hes from the uk so must be trying to rip us off.There security checks where way over the top i did get what i was after eventually but never bought from them again. Having had dealing with rc i thought how similar they where in there business methods all thought there was no bullying from rc:lol: :lol:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Sounds just like George Mackmurdie formerly of Motobuild who set up his own company then ripped people off in exactly the same way.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Possibly might not have a K in it. Been about 20years since I had anything to do with him.