Somerset Stages Rally *Pics*

MarkTurbo

Heres my pics from yesterday. Most of the stages in this rally were run on the roads and forests where i take my R at night for a blast so it was good to see how it should be done :lol:

There was a lot of damaged cars due to the thick fog in the morning :wink:

There was a 20 foot drop here and this guy very nearly went down over :shock:

Nice to see some of the cars pushing other ones along :lol:

Spot the damage
:wink:

Nevermind, its only a scooby :twisted:

Another damaged scooby :lol:

A big hammer will knock out anything :lol:

Theres always one :roll: Saw this between stages, obviously got inspired by seeing the rally cars and exceeded his level of talent :lol:

How sideways :shock: Good old mk2's 8)

A few pics of the Evo 8 my mate was carrying tyres and fuel for 8)

Back at the service area (slightly dirty :lol: )

Back at home ready for the jetwash :wink:

Heres the 106 that rolled onto its roof a few metres in front of me :lol: I managed to catch the accident on camera too so if anyone can host 2 short vids i'll put them up :wink:

LeeSmith

Great pics mark 8)

How come i never hear of these rallys......I've only ever been to one & that was in Ireland.

MrMischief

Nice pics Mark....Mmmmm 6R4 8)

Was it the Focus that lost it, or the silver Scoob in the top left of the pic, looks a bit damaged :shock:

Steve

MarkTurbo

Lee, the rally wasnt really that well advertised so unless you follow rallying you probably wont hear about it.

That silver scooby in the pic of the crashed focus was smashed up all along one side. One of them was probably driving like a k n o b :roll:

These are some stills taken from my video clips :wink:

Andrew Burtons Peugeot 306 Cosworth 8)

Going :?

Going :eek:

Gone :lol:

N

Ninja_tune_factory

wicked pics dude where was the rally ?

Andrew building a new car it wick all i can say :wink:

MarkTurbo

The service area was in Minehead and the stages were run in the local forests and Porlock toll road 8)

I hope you all appriciate the lengths i went to for those pics, i was perched in a tree for the ones at the top of the page :lol: and the ones taken in the forest towards the bottom i was stood right on the edge of the gravel tracks only a few feet away from the cars as they went past :shock:

I got quite a few bollockings from the marshals :oops: I am the fearless photographer though :mrgreen: