someone to do an engine swap

P

pulsarboby

garage, mobile service and hopefully a bodyshop soon, rent and rates permitting!

its grim down south paul:lol:

tbh i dont advertise it on here as im normally to busy to take on any more work!
and i generally try and steer clear of gtir's but ive just taken on another couple of lads who really do know their stuff (had my eagle eye on them) with performance cars.

PaulB

Top stuff that bob. It is grim down south like, my dad lives in Kent, uurrgghhh. :lol:

After doing my own work on the gtir, it aint too bad a car to work on. Seems like things are going well for ya !!

P

pulsarboby

believe it or not paul, i came back from spain 2 years ago after a failed business venture that cost me everything, including my house up in newark:sad: didnt have a pot to pi55 in.

started up the mobile business again and it just blossomed from there really (although a lot of my old customers came back to me) so that helped!

tbh i hate working on cars, but like anything in life work related, who does actually enjoy their job!!!

one thing i do know though, is that i never ever want to go back to spain for as long as i live;-) bl00dy hate the place now.