someone help me with this f***in thing. WIRESSSS

P

pulsarboby

as vss said....yank the fooker out lol

the piping is deffo all wrong to the stock boost gauge sensor, also as said the fpr needs to come off that pipe aswell also with your aftermarket boost gauge which is why your showing no vacuum pressure only +
also why theres a one way valve coming off carbon canister i do not know lol

best bet is rip the lot out and run it again properly using correct vacuum pipe not that nasty cheap silicone crap

wrc

Mine has a vacuum hose from the rear of the manifold going to that little sensor box, it runs like a sack of shite without it.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Mine has a vacuum hose from the rear of the manifold going to that little sensor box, it runs like a sack of shite without it.
Like so:

Mine runs fine without it, but it annoys me to have a gauge that's not doing anything.

I don't know if this helps with your plumbing at all:

- The one on the bottom of the plenum only goes to the dawes-style device, then the wastegate actuator.
- I can't remember how the rest is plumbed, except that the two boost gauges are on the same line; possibly with the BOV.
- I think the FPR is on its own hose.

chrisyleigh

Apprently 1 gos from the box at back of plenum to the boost solinoid and in middle tpeiced of is the fuel reg and a boost pipe and then I think the top 4 on mine are to the bov then ones from the main plenum to the (bleed valve) in my case then the actuator

chrisyleigh

Which side is the pipe for the box on theback of plemium that goes to boost solinoid and fuel reg (nearside or offside ? Any pics please ?

P

pulsarboby

all the pipework out of the black vacuum chamber points towards n/s inner wing.
one smaller pipe goes directly to the boost gauge sensor and is teed off for fpr and any aftermarket boost gauges, the other pipes on there go to carbon canister located near bulkhead on n/s

chrisyleigh

How many off these vacuum pipes out the chamber thing is there ment to be I'm just having probllems locationg the "chamber" thing would be fine from there. And is that my fpr on top of the plnum ?

chrisyleigh

Right I've sorted the 1 from the camber to fpr + boost gauge + boost sensor, and I've done the 1 from intake to bleedvalve to actuator , and on chamber there's 1 going to a black cylinder there from the chamber again going to the top off the black cylinder link 2nd pic on the red line , but the the other blue 1/ red 1 I don't understand , there's a vacuum metal hold as I call it comeing of the intake manifold underneaf some green thing with a spring on it , ?? And the oil temps still high :s

chrisyleigh

right im sort of with it all off them except the blue one on first pic , pink 1 = vac box to fpr = boost gauge = boost sensor, orange vac to carbon canister , and then the red one from under neaf the tps to the top of carbon canister the thin pipe , but i havent a clue about the blue one and have nothing pluged into it :s ive got my bov plumed in like on my pics on page 3 , im confused now just the BLUE 1 left woop