Snow in the east??

MarkTurbo

Not in the east but we had a sprinkling last night. If the weather forecast is to be believed we're meant to be getting some down here on Friday/Saturday.

My Sunny is out of action at the moment so will have to get the mountain bike out to piss around in it if we get any :-D

beany44

Just my luck when i seen it. Hopefully going to essex on friday but may not be able to if weathers shite!!!

P

pulsarboby

just got back off holiday dave
weathers fine in Essex at the mo with no snow but its bloody cold
especially after coming back off hols and being in 30 degrees brrrrr!
just pmd ya

beany44

Ahh right. Thought its forecast shite weather for down your way on friday??

Forecast bad down our way mind. PM'd back

MarkTurbo

I hate snow. Even as a kid I preferred snow when there was a pane of glass between me and it.
I love the stuff, the best bit about it is watching people who really should have stayed at home trying to drive around on it :lol:

Took this earlier, we've had a bit this week.

warpspeed

If you need snow to get a BMW sideways, you should've spent a bit more and got one with a decent engine

;-)
Haha, it's got a 2.5 petrol engine but 255 rear tyres so no that easy to unstick in the dry..different story in the wet mind...

warpspeed

Aye they are, the petrols have very little torque.
I'm quite disappointed with the performance of the petrol engine although it's a nice enough car to drive, think I'll prob sell mine soon

Born Again

Aye they are, the petrols have very little torque.
I'm quite disappointed with the performance of the petrol engine although it's a nice enough car to drive, think I'll prob sell mine soon
TBH I think with very few exceptions, BMW make pretty mundane cars nowadays. Their engine department do some amazing work but ther cars they bolt them into......yawn.

warpspeed

see mine is an e46 and I'm quite impressed with the car overall, the thinking that's gone into the design is brilliant, I can remove my engine in around 2-2 1/2 hrs and the same for refitting, that's pretty good when you consider how packed in the engine bay is...
I love the sound of the engine, I made a single 3" exhaust system from the first cats back with 2 resonator boxes and 1 silencer and it sounds great but still disapointed how much I need to ring it's neck to go fast..

whytie

I removed a e36 engine and box a few weeks ago and was surprised how easy everything came off. Totally was around 4 hours and that was also removing the whole front end.

The amount of interest I had in the engine was unreal and not one person had a e36. Everyone had the old school e30. 340-360bhp in the e30 would be pretty fun.

Last edited: