Smo's Mag Featured, Restored & Resprayed (White) Shell For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smo

01.06.2014 - Sold.

I have for sale the shell of my Pulsar GTi-R import, registration K123 LUA. As some of you may be aware the car underwent a major bodywork restoration and was resprayed in Mitsubishi W83 Scotia White with new rear arches. The roof-mounted aerial has been removed and the interior has been stripped with the sound deadening removed and sprayed in satin black (the wiring has also been relocated behind the inner wings and arches sealed with cavity wax). Any and all rust and rot was replaced with new metal and all new nissan trim was used where necessary. This has been fully documented and photographed throughout the process.

It was also featured in Total Nissan's Idol competition where it came in the UKs top 10 favourite Nissans as voted by their readers.

It will come rolling on steelies, minus the brakes and steering wheel. Interior (what's left of it!) and dashboard are included in the sale.

To get a running car you will need;

- ECU
- Engine
- Exhaust
- Gearbox & Transferbox (I have these and can throw them in for a little extra).
- Wheels (she's sat on steelies at the moment).
- Front & Rear Brakes
- Front Driveshafts

You will not find a cleaner shell for sale currently.

Last edited:

johnsy

what you won't take £1 under what your asking for? you could end up keeping it 6/12 month for the sake of £1

pulsar350R

That is still a very good price for a clean restored shell, i think you will sell that no problem, if the right buyer creeks along.

will be a waste to see this been broken or scrapped:cry: i would just stick it in the garage for a few years, until one day you may decide to come back

Smo

I appreciate the comments guys but this car isn't practical for me at this time in my life so the decision has been made. I'll be back in an R at some point, don't worry about that - but it'll be when my boy is a little older.

Now one of you bastards get on and buy it :lol:

mreguest

Hello Sam,

Have you still got this? I may be the right buyer...

I bent my front end yesterday hence new shell required :doh:

Please can you send me photos of everything you can think of from the restoration to the way it sits today, especially close ups of the usual trouble zones, arches sills etc, engine bay, underside...? my email is 'adam.kershaw@gmail.com'

please list exactly what comes with it for £1000.

I have a whole car but with a bent front end and need to know exactly what I would need to transfer over to make a complete car, I don't mind getting my hands dirty but how big a job am I facing?

I drive my car everyday and I need to make a decision asap, the longer I'm without my car the longer I have to drive my 50cc scooter :oops: your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Please PM me your phone number.

Many thanks!

Adam

mreguest

Hi Dan,

please send me an email to 'adam.kershaw@gmail.com' with what you have in mind - photo's etc - i'm exploring many options...

oops - just realised this shell for sale thread has been listed for over a year, has it been sold!?!?!?

cheers,

Adam

red reading

It's a whole black car all straight underneath, tiny bit of rust under 1 arch, needs clutch, and gearbox bearings.

mreguest

Dan thanks for your reply - Sam if/when you do read this thanks but too late...

After much number crunching etc i have made a decision. As my car is at bobs garage getting head reshimmed etc, he's got a good black shell so he's gonna make me a car using my current car as donor car. probably for the best as there's not much life left in my current shell and i just don't have the time and space to do it myself at the moment...

many thanks,

Adam

Smo

Sorry for the late reply fellas, I've been away.

Glad you got something sorted out anyway Adam :)

PS: Deposit taken!

Status
Not open for further replies.