Sit-rep

nathan

well had a bit of a shite year so far split from the mrs had to scrap my shell the other week as i have no where to live but i was working near brighton and got chatting to a pulsar owner and fellow member and thought fook it ill buy another one so i just have not many mods but a solid one so heres hoping for 3rd time lucky and i pick it up on monday :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

darkyGTI-R

Happy motoring fella that is good news my Pulsar is my new Mrs:lol:

I'd rather be broke and own a Pulsar, rather than be broke have a missus and no Pulsar:lol:

Believe me i've had enough of bitches to last me a f**king life time!!

Animaldaz

Nice chatting to you the other day, you finished down hear now? So you bought it then, get some pics up when you get it home.

nathan

cheers chaps and yes we have finished down there might be back to hang a door and thanks again for giving me the bug back

pulsarmoley

Im glad i split from my mrs, otherwise i wouldnt have the money now that i need for all the work im doing on the R :thumbsup:
Was a tough decision whether to sell her (the R :lol:) or spend money on it to improve it as i want more power! :twisted:

P

pulsarboby

glad your back nath, cant believe you weighed in that shell you bought from me though:doh:

M

markwashington

I'm in the happy situation of not worrying what people think when I tell them I'm spending all my money on a 17yr old! The R is a very jealous car, there's no space for anything/one else in the relationship

johnsy

im gonna have to disagree with you here, there's no way i'd choose any car over a women,

i like driving

i love fucking!

nathan

right been to pick my new nightmare up today did about 100 miles when i noticed smoke when the bov released drove a bit more and it started missing so i pulled over and rang :boby:roadside assist and he talked me though some checks and he figured out that no3 piston has given up :doh: so looks like head off tomorrow and see the damage but for the money i paid im still smiling just lol thanks again bob