Shopping for parts

DanValv3r

Ive had a look round the forum but cant seem to find anything anywhere

im after the best place to buy parts for the R. im looking for simple things like head gasket, head bolts, rocker cover gasket and so forth but cant find many places or anything much on the net

who do u guys use other than Nissan?? or does anybdy have a price list for Nissan parts they could email me :p

cheers peeps

EVOBAD

s/steel headgasket £100 from me its 1.2 comtic
headbolts about £68 from nissan
r cover gasket about £15 from nissan

Last edited:
P

pulsarboby

go into your local auto factors shop, you will get everything you need there including a complete head set, or full engine gasket set as payen make one!
this comprises of all gaskets including h/g
i think head bolts too! you will also be able to order in main and bigend bearings etc etc.

any probs then give me a shout as i can get them all at trade for you down here, but then you obviously have the postage costs aswell to where ever you live!

DanValv3r

cheers guys thanks for your help

i take it nissan head bolts are stretch bolts so cant be used again, i also think the pulsar has a metal head gasket, would you guys advise me not to use that again aswell?

EVOBAD

forget about headbolts in the gasket set ther only fit the 200sxas i bought it can promise u they will order them but the bolts wont fit pulsar bolts are longer

Last edited:

EVOBAD

i no u can use the bolts again as i use them 2times on my old 400bhp gtir with no probs but not sur on headgasket i changed that twice

P

pulsarboby

the standard nissan h/g is not steel! steel ones are much better if your running over 300bhp
and you can get away with using headbolts twice;-)

DanValv3r

cheers dude, its a shame u live so far away you could come and show me how its done lol

still not sure wether i wanna sell it yet, been watching some vids of other peoples pulsars and it makes me wanna keep it

EVOBAD

yes mate i keep watching myself at santapod 3years ago in my old r when i ran 11.94 hopeing to get back to those times soon

DanValv3r

lol, bet thats awsome mate, u got any of the vids on teh net, would love to take a look

i havnt seen any vids of my car yet, apparently there are 1 or 2 kicking round but i cant find anything

do u have any websites for pulsar parts just so i can get a rough idea as to what prices i will be looking at for future reference ??

tee

pulsarboby said:
go into your local auto factors shop, you will get everything you need there including a complete head set, or full engine gasket set as payen make one!
this comprises of all gaskets including h/g
i think head bolts too! you will also be able to order in main and bigend bearings etc
yeah what do you ask for then the Sunny GTiR engine gasket kit?
any idea on price mate?