Shell needed soon

Jonesy

After a bit of an accident last night:doh: , i'll be after a rolling shell soon. Preferably somthing i can just drop my engine into and maybe a few other bits to get it going. Although i've got pretty much everything to swap across so a shell that has been stripped further back than just the engine would do. I would prefer a mint a shell no rust or dents as cheap as possible as i was only third party and a bit tight for cash. Probably asking a bit to much here, but let me know what you have anything considered.

LeeSmith

sorry to hear that mate, a few shells do pop up now and again so shouldn't be too bad. Glad your here to tell the tale.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
theres one at Gilmerton mate, engine is fooked, shell is as mint as they come, guy wants £1500 though for the whole car, but im sure you could always sell stuff off it.

i'll PM you the number

but very dull one though :(

Jonesy

Cheers may be worth a look, could always sell bits of mine and the other one as you say to make some cash back.

P

pulsarboby

whats the damage to your car mr jonesy, is it terminal?

Jonesy

Pretty f*cked i think mate. Not been for a look today im waiting on my mate picking it up and dropping it at my house. Bascally the impact was on the dirvers side wing, which also pushed the drivers door back, probably damaging the rear quarter panel aswell. The wheel is sitting at a right angle, drive shaft has popped out. Not had a decent look at it will do when it arrives. Also been told theres a dent in the roof, probably twisted chasis. So probably just aswell scrapping the shell. Hopefully my tiens are ok. Soon see though.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
i popped by on my way to Haddington, they've got it quite well put away in the yard, windows are all covered with polythene so at least he's looking after it properly, looked pretty bad though :(

Jonesy

Thats good then, yes couldn't get the drivers window back up thats probably why they covered it. Doesnt't look to good at all. I'll put some pics up when i get it back tonight.

O

Odin

pulsarboby said:
yeah sounds pretty fooked matey.

Another one for the blobby scrap yard then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rob

Jonesy

Could be, maybe even to fooked for that:shock: . Having a look at the non runner at gilmerton next week, hopefully swap my engine into that one.