settings for safc required

A

Anonymous

just wondered if anyone who has a safc could tell me how theirs is set up for a 1 bar gti-r?ive just fitted one,and just want the car to be safe until she goes to the tuners in a few weeks.i know this may be asking alot,but shes just been re-built,and dont fancy re-building her again.

D

duey

ill be able to tell you on tuesday evenin mate as im having mine set up on the rolling road,ill post em ya when i have em :wink:

J

J-GTi-R

Although there will be similarities in the mapping for most 1 bar cars, copying another map without having it checked is a bit risky. At 1 bar the car will fuel fine on the standard map, I run mine at 1.1 bar with nothing more than a Walbro fuel pump to sort out the fueling and the guys at Powerstation said the fueling was spot on. A well set-up S-AFC for 1 bar will cut the fueling in the midrange, which is where the danger comes in, as you don't want it too lean on your car.

I would just leave all the points at 0 if I were you.

A

Anonymous

its only as a rough guide,as at 1 bar before with just the fuel pump,it was running lean.id rather be safer than sorry,as cant get a tuning session for a few weeks.cheers duey,will be greatly appreciated.