sell uk sunny gtir as whole or break?

mohsan

thinking of selling my sunny gtir, after spending the life savings on it round 10k not including the purchase of the car. Dont expect all my £ back but its like il get robbed for it as people dont want to pay good £. its fsh 71k original engine still, bullet proof uprated properly and sensibly very reliable 300bhp car. What does the forum say i put it in for? or should i break the car or sell as it is?
need advise help??? i will post up pics in next day or so

mattygti-r

mohsan said:
thinking of selling my sunny gtir, after spending the life savings on it round 10k not including the purchase of the car. Dont expect all my £ back but its like il get robbed for it as people dont want to pay good £. its fsh 71k original engine still, bullet proof uprated properly and sensibly very reliable 300bhp car. What does the forum say i put it in for? or should i break the car or sell as it is?
need advise help??? i will post up pics in next day or so
i dont understand why people ask this type of questions

you never get back the money on performance cars (in general), end of the day its a high powered sunny, with 10k spent on it, yep sure it may be a good un but its still a sunny.

if you were so concerned about money, then i wouldnt have spent 10k on the thing,

break it up if you want the most back, but thats just tragic if you do.

:cry:

O

Odin

There was only 70 ish uk sunny's made and you want to rip it apart because you wasted your money on it :roll: :roll: :roll: . Your a plank matey :roll: :roll: .

rob

S

Stoned

vpulsar said:
There was only 70 ish uk sunny's made and you want to rip it apart because you wasted your money on it :roll: :roll: :roll: . Your a plank matey :roll: :roll: .

rob
Thats a bit out of order to be honest. It is sad when another car in such a limited number is broken, but it's his car and his choice...

mattygti-r

Stoned said:
vpulsar said:

rob
Thats a bit out of order to be honest. It is sad when another car in such a limited number is broken, but it's his car and his choice...
i agree with rob to be honest,

im quite suprised whta you spent £10k on if its just 300bhp still :?

best take off all the uprated parts you put on there then sell the car as a basic pulsar

even broken up gtirs arnt making that much money these days

im selling my r at the moment , but i woudlnt brake it up just for the sake of getting another £1k out of the car

mohsan

no

no i dint say i want to rip it apart, im asking whats my best option to get most back breaking it or selling the car as a whole, i love it. But at same time im hard for ££ now.Ask me somethink i havent done to it, everyone thats been in it and drives it say that its the best gtir theyve ever driven or been in. What il do is post some pics up then, and see the response i get

mattygti-r

Re: no

mohsan said:
no i dint say i want to rip it apart, im asking whats my best option to get most back breaking it or selling the car as a whole, i love it. But at same time im hard for ££ now.Ask me somethink i havent done to it, everyone thats been in it and drives it say that its the best gtir theyve ever driven or been in. What il do is post some pics up then, and see the response i get
im not saying its not a good car im sure it is,

but £10k is alot of money to throw on a gtir, best way to get your £ back or some of it will be to take all the uprated parts off and sell as a basic car

with that amount of money i would hope its got an uprated gearbox?

mohsan

gtir

yes it has un uprated gear box, i dint go in to engine internals i focused alot on the handling. Its not buying a car its the running costs. Out of all the turbo 4wd cars the R is probly the cheapest and most reliable to run, but its still alot of money. Stupid to critisize about it, i will post up pics and write up what i have done. Rather sell the car as a whole as its alot more functional to standard and will keep the legacy of the R

J

jiw

Bust the damn thing mate if you need the best return possible, if you want to give money away sell it as a car.

How can one be a plank for looking after his finances in the best way possible, the club members that disagree could always stump up the difference between busting it and selling it as a car if it means that much to them :wink:

GTiR_Mic

I think you should sell it as whole but you will never get what you put into it. Just look at the prices of the R the now, not that great compared to our counter parts (scooby etc)

If you do decide to brake it mate, im intrsted in the box if it is a quafe :lol: :lol:

Michael

A

AZ STE

As you know mohsan I went down the same road with around a 10k bill turning into 4k sale , my car was costing £200 plus a week just to get to work and back not to mention the tyre cost and insurance.
At the end of the day if youve had your fun and I did driving mine for three years , id say its up to you and take the hit because the bottomless money pit never ends , if I had have had been able to store mine I probabally would have kept it and a uk one is worth storage all depends if you have the money which I didnt best of luck :wink:

O

Odin

jiw said:
Bust the damn thing mate if you need the best return possible, if you want to give money away sell it as a car.

How can one be a plank for looking after his finances in the best way possible, the club members that disagree could always stump up the difference between busting it and selling it as a car if it means that much to them :wink:

Don't be so b00dy stupid :roll: :roll: . people like you who just think about money money money make me sick :evil: .

If he was looking after his finances he wouldn't of bought a bl00dy sunny in the first place would he :? :roll: .

The best and only way he's going to get a good return on his car is to strip all the modded stuff off and replace with standard stuff, that way the car can be kept as one of the few UK gti-r's out there and he can also get some of his money back on the uprated parts.

I hope you manage to sell it compleat matey :wink:

rob

6Miester

Agreed with most of the above comments...don't break a sound car! Selling the uprated parts and returning it to standard has to be the best way.

On the Sunny/Pulsar thing, does anybody even care? Same car so what difference does it make? Oh apart from Sunny sounds gay and PULSAR sounds 8) :lol:

J

jiw

vpulsar said:
jiw said:

Don't be so b00dy stupid :roll: :roll: . people like you who just think about money money money make me sick :evil: .

If he was looking after his finances he wouldn't of bought a bl00dy sunny in the first place would he :? :roll: .

The best and only way he's going to get a good return on his car is to strip all the modded stuff off and replace with standard stuff, that way the car can be kept as one of the few UK gti-r's out there and he can also get some of his money back on the uprated parts.

I hope you manage to sell it compleat matey :wink:

rob
Sorry if that upsets you Robert, its just i flog my guts out to earn my money, it dont just fall at my feet :wink:

As for stupid :lol: :roll: points and laughs :!:

C

carpy100

get your mate to nick it, chuck a gallon of petrol in it and torch the fecker :idea:

It must be noted that i am currently not in a stable state of mind to be commenting on such a subject, as my bitter is still slightly twisted.

O

Odin

jiw said:
Sorry if that upsets you Robert, its just i flog my guts out to earn my money, it dont just fall at my feet :wink:
What upset's me mate is when people like you give plan stupid advice to people, like" rip it apart fella" :? :evil: .

He will make a lot more money changeing over modded and standard parts than just ripping it apart as you said :? .

And if your that worried about you little pennies well buy yourself a toyota corolla or something just like it :wink: , You will never break down and it will allways be worth something :roll: .

Rob :wink:

topdoggtir

mohsan said:
or should i break the car
so your asking wheather you should break a nissan sunny/ pulsar 2.0 turbo 4wd, 220bhp as standard rally rocket. :x break it into little bits, in other words dismantile, scrap...is that what your asking advice for :?
the car that when you bought it you loved it you spent hard earned cash for, your now asking if you should break it... Would you break a kid into pieces and sell its body parts :( ..this was once your baby
hold out for the right price, there will be a buyer somewhere :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( , good luck anyway but don't break it

SunOnGTiR

Sorry to hear about your situation,Mohsan.
I think you should revert back to standard,sell your uprated bits.
UPRATED R=money pit :cry:
Don't worry..............loads of vultures flying around(already)
TBH you NEVER get back money you've spent on the caR when you sell.
My 2ps worth. :wink: