seats

niklock1

i need some new seats coz my front two have seen betta days,when i get em is it gonna b a pain gettin the seat belt catches on the new sub frames? :roll:

Sorry mate don't really understand your question. Are you talking aftermarket seats or original replacements?

If you go for aftermarket seats you will probably have a lot of problems with subframes unless they've been specially tailored, owing to the R's wobbly floor... :roll:

niklock1

No sorry im gonna fit some recaros or something half decent the orriginal seats just dont hold me in :?

P

petegtir

i made some rails for my brothers pulsar.
he had cobra's that were the side mount style fitment. so he had 2 flat bottomed fails off the edge of the bucket.

all i had to do was make up 2 rails of steel that went front he front bolt holes to the back. then stick some holes in the middle of it to fix the seats side mounts to the new strips of metal.

i've got a pic somewhere. i'll dig it out.

P

petegtir

that is not a picture of my bro's car. it was someone else that had fitted cobra's and i just used the pic to work out how to do it.
hope it helps!

O

Olly

Done that last year, since fitting my recaro's my car corners faster cos i don't ge thrown about.. I used the bottom of the frames to retain the nissan mountings and seat belt mountings and then welded brackets and bolted them in sounds easy but takes a while to get right.
:wink: But well worth it. b